Which internet video game critic do you find funnier or more hilarious, Angry Video Game Nerd/James Rolfe or Angry Joe?

• Angry Video Game Nerd/James Rolfe
    Vote A
  • Angry Joe
    Vote B
  • Both equally
    Vote C
  • Others
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 1

• I grew up watching AVGN, I have to say I prefer his stuff, though it's not as good today. At least he's doing better than the Nostalgia Critic.

0|0
    0|0
    • I used to like some of Nostalgia Critic's older videos but now, he's just a completely cringeworthy has-been to watch and on top of that, he kinda went SJW not to long ago and is now afraid to speak his mind over controversial movies (with passive-aggressive political motives), especially with a shitty reboot movie, like Ghostbusters (2016), so he side steps around them by saying things people like to hear so he doesn't lose more subscribers or views since he's not relevant on YouTube anymore.

Sure, AVGN isn't as hilarious as he used to be but he still makes some funny videos, only with a few changes to his comedy style, plus James Rolfe (not his AVGN character) isn't afraid to give out his opinion on things even if the opinion may not be so popular and he's able to speak his mind with tact and valid criticism/concerns.

Recommended myTakes