What are your thoughts about sport videogames?

I find it funny that people will play sport videogames instead of getting out there and play them in real life. What are your thoughts about sport videogames??What are your thoughts about sport videogames??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I grew up hating sports and also their videogames but some people have disabilities and can't, some are just lazy. I don't mind them, they're easily accessible to people who otherwise can't go out everyday and play I guess

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Why not? Not everyonr can just get up and play a game of soccer, especially with well known players against people from the other side of the world

0|0
    0|0
  • People are starting to treat the games themselves as sports soooo

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, I don't like them much. I like gaming but I'm not interested in sports so games revolving around sport don't interest me either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like sport video games. I find them boring.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• It's for the fans that go watch games instead of participate in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • You realize you need 18 people to play baseball right? Kinda hard to just get 17 other people together when you want to play some baseball, you pretty much have to be in a league to play and generally there aren't leagues year round.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol since when numbers have been a problem in a good'ol street game. You are 30, you should know.

In basketball and soccer 4 players can make good games.

In football, 8 players.

And some 14 players for baseball.

Which was no problem to gather about 10-20 years ago.

• Baseball is different then those other games which is why I used it as an example. You might be able to get away with 14 but that would be a pretty shitty game. You really need a player at every position. And I remember it being a pain in the ass some times to just get 3 other people for a 2 on 2 game of football let alone trying to get 13 for your 7 on 7 baseball.

• I have the fortune to never had that problem. Where i grow up there were always kids ready for a game. If we were not enough, we would go house by house until we got enough players for a game lol.

• I think they're fun, it feels more like fooling around.

I hate sports with balls (football, tennis, polo, basketball, etc.) but I love other sports (archery, rock climbing, hiking, kayaking, camping, paintball etc.)

0|0
    0|0
  • That was a great movie when i was younger lol
    The sandlot
    😛

Got it for my bday

0|1
    0|0
  • Sports require a bunch of people and running and moving around is a lot different than playing a game.

0|0
    0|0
  • PLAY FIFA IT IS A GOOD GAME!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Boring as fuck, just like real sports

0|0
    0|0
  • They're boring, IMHO.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go outside and play some sports there sport.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like sports video games and playing sports

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes