Where are my fellow BTS fans?

I'm not sure what it is about them but I constantly feel personally attacked whenever I hear any of their songs or watch their choreography and literally none of them kill me more then my baby Min Yoongi. So... Where are the rest of my fellow BTS fan base? And what are some of your favourite choreo pieces/songs by them? Where are my fellow BTS fans??Where are my fellow BTS fans??Where are my fellow BTS fans??

61

Most Helpful Guy

• I’m here...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Ha lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you're anonymous. That's basically like saying you're ready to go while hiding in your house.

• @21feminist it is what it is

Most Helpful Girl

• Here !

My favorite songs right now by them are sping day, don't leave me, save me, I need U, and mic drop ^^

My bias is Namjoon

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE