Have you got any creative ideas on how to decorate and color brown shell eggs for Easter :)?

They don't sell any white ones, just curious if anyone here bothers :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Take nail polish, cold water and a bit borax, drop the polish in, swirl with a stick and let the egg slow fall in it... bam, swirled eggs

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you thought about dying them with natural ingredients? https://youtu.be/xyZ8PP892ng

1|0
    0|0
    • these work for white eggs, brown ones won't look like this

• Show All
    • I think they'd be the same colors just brownish, and the design would be barely visible. but I've actually watched this vid before, these look great :D

• Awww! Bummer! Sorry it won’t work out! Maybe water marbling or an ombré look would be options?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• green looks good on brown

1|0
    0|0
  • I done eqg shell paintings in my school time. For brown color you can make some white poke-dot desgines with small circles.

also strips gingerbread man. etc

1|0
    0|0
  • Elmers glue, paint brushes and glitter. Paint the glue on in whatever shapes or designs you want and put glitter on it. Write funny stuff with markers. Get creative.

1|0
    0|0
  • beetroot peels... just cook the eggs together with em and the Will adopt a very dark color

1|0
    0|0
  • Spray paint and stencils... I got You; ) When we doing the funniest art date ever?

1|0
    0|0
  • Use silver / black sharpie maybe

1|0
    0|0
  • Spray paint

1|0
    0|0
  • Paint them with white-out or something first?

1|0
    0|0
  • Draw a dick on them

0|0
    0|0
  • We used to use white wash

0|0
    0|0
  • Colored sharpies

0|0
    0|0
  • Internet has tons of Ideas

0|0
    0|0
  • Oil based paint

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• In the USA, white is the most popular kind of egg sold. I like brown eggs though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Egg color has to do with feed, not necessarily quality. The shell strength, that's all quality.

• Make them like cats dogs and rabbits

1|0
    0|0
  • Acrylic paint.

0|0
    0|0
  • Use paint.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where do you live that they don’t have white eggs?

1|0
    0|0
    • UK :) white eggs only from ducks, or ridiculously expensive ones from specific farms if I want the chicken ones

• Oh. Well there are some craft stores or dollar stores you can buy articfial eggs For Easter. They are made of plastic or something and you can decorate them the same as you would a regular Easter egg. Or you can buy a special white pen probably from a craft store to decorate brown eggs. Look up images on google

Recommended myTakes