Why is Pacific Rim Uprising's diversity ignored?

Are liberals so boneheaded that they need massively overpaid marketing departments constantly telling them "oh lookie looike how 'progressive' we are by making Wonder Woman or Ghostbusters or Ocean's 8". Meanwhile, Pacific Rim does it, while still having good white straight male characters. Even does something no American movie has EVER done by having a Southeast Asian (Desi) man/boy in a fighting role as a good guy and Chinese people as good guys. And every liberal outlet that heaped praise on all those man hating versions of diversity COMPLETELY ignore it.
Why is Pacific Rim Uprising's diversity ignored?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe they’re ignoring it because it’s not a very good movie? The first one was crap too.

1|0
    0|0
    • This one is MUCH MUCH MUCH better than the first. They do something with Charlie Day that is awesome. Most reviewers don't even want to spoil it. The first had the mistake of starting in the middle of the war instead of the beginning, this kind of remedies that too.

• Show All
    • They why take away the "boy movies" called Ocean's 11, Ghostbusters, Mad Max etc?

• They were only improved by adding women. Wasn’t that difficult.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just a movie don't make it so difficult

0|0
    0|0
    • why are you even in the entertainment section if not to talk about movies. Lately all talk about movies and games was destroyed by people demanding "diversity".

• Cause I like to be entertained and I love movies but you're making a storm in a glass of water. Its just a movie about robots fighting monsters dont make it somethin it's not

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think it is since it's at the top of the box office right now and obviously the first one also did well since ya know... it got a sequel.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a bad movie? Most movies have diversity

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

Recommended myTakes