Which Anime fight is your favourite?

Do you watch Anime? If yes, which Anime do you consider the best ever? Mine is the battle of MarineFord in OnePiece.Which Anime fight is your favourite??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Marine vs whitebeard. Luffy crew vs cp9

0|2
    0|0
    • Real talk we need to see more Marco soon I need to know more about his fruit

• Show All
    • Danganronpa was my jam! really need to sit down and play the games at some point

I actually need to start reading made in abyss, there's a few scenes which can be uncomfortable but the world is far too interesting to not look into it further the same guy who told me to check out made in abyss also told me to read oyasuminasai punpun.

Argh I have so much stuff to watch and read, don't know whether to dread it or be overjoyed.

• Oyasuminasai punpun? Will definitely check it out!

It's dreading when you don't have time, but pure bliss binge-watch when you have all the time in the world 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• If, you liked MarineFord, wait for the Zou one.
    Well, not most would agree but, the fight of Naruto vs Neji was the most inspiring and, Shikamaru vs Temari was the best battle of wits.
    It was a statement for the anime world that, underdogs shouldn't be underestimated.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lots of Naruto fights were inspiring. The fight between him and Gaara and the one between team 7 and Zabuza/Haku especially.

• Show All
    • True. Especially the Neji one fight. I couldn't believe it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Sunohara and Tomoya's fight in Clannad and Alucard and Walter in Hellsing Ultimate :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• I like the fight Chiron and Achilles had in Fate/Apocrypha.

I forget the antagonist's name, but the last battle with Akame in Akame Ga Kill.

Bitch gets her arm chopped off and uses it to spray blood into her opponent's eyes. Some metal shit right there.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a Dragon Ball guy and the best fights I've seen have been on Dragon Ball. The fight between Cell and Goku was great. Didn't have that importance that Goku vs Frieza had but it was still great. The original Dragon Ball fights were also great, like Jackie Chun vs. Goku.

Dragon Ball is one of the few animes I actually like, but I've watched others.

0|1
    0|0
  • Too many to list here. I'll list only a few. ( Nit necessarily the best )
    Ichigo vs Aizen ( not really a fight since Ichigo was too OP compared to Aizen ).
    Marine war, Luffy vs Rob Luccy, Luffy vs Katakuri ( One Piece )
    Goku vs Frieza, Cell (Dbz)
    Tatsuya Shiba vs whoever he's fighting ( irregular at magic school )
    Kindaichi vs the first fist ( Kindaichi the mightiest disciple )

0|1
    0|0
  • Marineford was definitely legendary but I would probably add Naruto and the great ninja war. Another one would be the final fight between Goku and Jiren in Dragonball Super

0|1
    0|0
  • Goku vs Frieza will always be a classic to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Gaara Vs Rock Lee
    I know it's a bit farfetched with what ol' bushy brows did but it showed the relentless struggle between themselves and with in each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kakashi vs Obito
    Aomine vs Kagami
    Midoriya vs Todoroki

0|1
    0|0
  • Too many... I wish I had a list of all the memories

0|0
    0|0
  • OPM Boros fight, its so damm well animated

0|1
    0|0
  • Obi-wan vs General Grievous

0|1
    0|0
  • The last fight from Samurai Champloo.

0|1
    0|0
  • Natsu vs Jellal - fairy tail

0|0
    0|0
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: King Bradley vs. Scar

0|0
    0|0
  • Alucard vs The Police.

0|0
    0|0
    • How good is hellsing? I've toyed with watching it but it never caught me in the first few episodes think it's worth a revisit?

• GTO hilarious one for me

0|1
    0|0
  • Imma get hate for it-

Goku vs frieza (namek)

0|0
    0|0
  • Gohan vs Cell is one of my faves

0|0
    0|0
  • They are talking too much it's horrible annoying

0|0