Which Anime fight is your favourite?

Do you watch Anime? If yes, which Anime do you consider the best ever? Mine is the battle of MarineFord in OnePiece.Which Anime fight is your favourite??

221

Most Helpful Girl

• Marine vs whitebeard. Luffy crew vs cp9

• Real talk we need to see more Marco soon I need to know more about his fruit

• Danganronpa was my jam! really need to sit down and play the games at some point

I actually need to start reading made in abyss, there's a few scenes which can be uncomfortable but the world is far too interesting to not look into it further the same guy who told me to check out made in abyss also told me to read oyasuminasai punpun.

Argh I have so much stuff to watch and read, don't know whether to dread it or be overjoyed.

• Oyasuminasai punpun? Will definitely check it out!

It's dreading when you don't have time, but pure bliss binge-watch when you have all the time in the world 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• If, you liked MarineFord, wait for the Zou one.
    Well, not most would agree but, the fight of Naruto vs Neji was the most inspiring and, Shikamaru vs Temari was the best battle of wits.
    It was a statement for the anime world that, underdogs shouldn't be underestimated.

• Lots of Naruto fights were inspiring. The fight between him and Gaara and the one between team 7 and Zabuza/Haku especially.

• True. Especially the Neji one fight. I couldn't believe it.