Do you think the Netflix original series 'Seven Seconds' depicts police brutality accurately?

I'm almost done binge watching Seven Seconds on Netflix. I really like the show and am curious what others think and if it is an accurate depiction of police brutality.

I messed up the meaning of police brutality. Sorry about that. Those who say it shows police corruption and racial tension are absolutely correct. Thanks!

1013

Most Helpful Guy

• I watched it and thought it was pretty good. However, I don't think it depict police brutality accurately, and I think the word did that deliberately. It doesn't focus on police brutality specifically, but more on racial tensions and police corruption.

Most Helpful Girl

• this show is soo good. i feel it does show accuracy, and I've honestly never felt a connection to the characters in and movie or show except this. it was really well done, i cried