Rate these drawings. How good did I do?

On a scale of 1-10, how did I do?Rate these drawings. How good did I do??Rate these drawings. How good did I do??Rate these drawings. How good did I do??

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• They look OK. I can see what you are aiming to create. To improve I would look at studying shapes and forms more, practice drawing human anatomy or life drawing.

That way you can learn the lines and pencil control whilst understanding key principles like shape and form, proportions and perspective (for 2D art).

Then the awesome thing about all that boring stuff is that you can apply of to any of your creations and they will have all the key qualities we as people look for in things. So if you are going to create a realistic, anime, fursona, stylised character it will have the right structures, shapes and proportions!

Keep going and pushing yourself to draw something every day from the things around you. Pretty sure you can do it. :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow! It looks like you’ve worked very hard on these!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I might say a 9 the next person without a clue in art might say 3 ide say though it looks good and just keep drawing regardless of how it turns out you're only gonna get better and it's theraputic to get your thoughts out feels good too.. I like your work!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not bad! I really like the drawing of the eye. I think it's pretty good. It my personal favorite among these. The first dragon drawing is a close second.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me 7-8.
    The eye and the first drawing is cool (mainly the eye) but I don't really like the second's kind of drawing. But I like the shadowing of the eye so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're okay... it's comic strip art. It has it's place, but it is not something I would necessarily consider refined... but that's the point of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your great, I give you a 10, and keep advancing your skills.

0|0
    0|0
  • from top to bottom 5, 7, and a oh wow a 10!!! <3 the last one was my favorite lol <3

0|0
    0|0
  • These r fucking osm dear... Be my teacher... Improve my drawing skill... Pls pls pls

0|0
    0|0
  • I spot a "furry".

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh. my god that eye...

0|0
    0|0
  • Ordinary fanart, nothign special.

0|0
    0|0
  • you did good