Rate these drawings. How good did I do?

On a scale of 1-10, how did I do?Rate these drawings. How good did I do??Rate these drawings. How good did I do??Rate these drawings. How good did I do??

216

Most Helpful Guy

• They look OK. I can see what you are aiming to create. To improve I would look at studying shapes and forms more, practice drawing human anatomy or life drawing.

That way you can learn the lines and pencil control whilst understanding key principles like shape and form, proportions and perspective (for 2D art).

Then the awesome thing about all that boring stuff is that you can apply of to any of your creations and they will have all the key qualities we as people look for in things. So if you are going to create a realistic, anime, fursona, stylised character it will have the right structures, shapes and proportions!

Keep going and pushing yourself to draw something every day from the things around you. Pretty sure you can do it. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow! It looks like you’ve worked very hard on these!