Dreaming about a deceased loved one?

My grandmother passed away in January and I've had a hard time coping with it. Last night I had my first dream of her since her death and I'm amazed by it. In my dream I was sat on the sofa with her and I was like cuddled into her side, I could literally smell her perfume and actually feel her. I looked up at her and I could see her face as clear as day, but even in my dream I knew she was gone so I couldn't understand how she was holding me. I didn't even say anything to her but she just looked down at me and said 'I'm okay' and she had this smile on her face, she genuinely looked really happy. Do you think this could've actually been her visiting me in my dreams?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I think it's your brain manifesting a vision of your grandma based on how you knew her when she was still alive. It's your brain telling you that you miss her a lot.

0|0
    0|0
    • I haven't seen her that healthy though because she was quite ill even since I was little.

• Show All
    • It's still nice to have dreams like that, whether or not you believe them.

• Yeah I agree ☺️

• I think it was her trying to send you a signal. Often when people pass they do usually try but we often miss it.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I can’t say for sure because no one actually knows but I believe this was her visiting you. When I lost my grandma, I had a very similar dream! Take comfort from your dream & write it down so you don’t forget the details, because you can re read it when your feeling sad

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes