What is the best compliment you have received?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• "You're -too- sweet" my life story revolves around this irony lol, because it's anything but sweet with these women.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That I am emotionally strong. I don't care about appearance based compliments, they make me feel awkward.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 37

• I'm smart.

0|0
    0|0
  • My best compliment is when a woman that is unavailable that is being ever so careful to only make eye contact with me has involuntary eye glances of my body parts and she immediately forces her eyes back to my eyes and gets a little nervous. It is fun when it happens and is the best compliment of the day.

2|1
    0|0
  • Current girlfriend told me she won the lottery when she met me.

I was quizzing my last girlfriend as to why things fell apart, thinking I hadn't measured up. She expressed surprise that I'd think that and said she adored me, and that I'm pretty hot. Still can't tell if she was playing me, but I really, really hope she meant it.

0|0
    0|0
  • "SIX TIMES? YOU WANT SIX TIMES IN A DAY? No WAY you could want any more!"

That was my wife, two days after we first met face to face. She had expressed concern that at my age, I wouldn't be able to keep up with her sexual appetite. Poor dear, she had no clue of the enthusiasm that a nerd can have when a woman is actually interested in him.

0|2
    0|0
  • Mmm... you taste good.
    You're the best lover I've ever had.
    You took my ass cherry.
    Mmm... you look good naked.
    (whispered in my ear, out in public)... I want you in me.
    I'm a little sore after last night.
    I came when you f**cked me in the ass.
    You suck cock better than your girlfriend.
    Mmm... I like the way you f**k back. Yah, ride that...
    You have the perfect cock for anal.

0|0
    0|0
  • that I have beautiful eyes.
    or even better "you have beatiful eyes but no girl wants you cause you talk shit" that came from a female who hated me tho.

or lately I got told that those eyes I have are are scary and look right through the soul. am I a lich king or what

0|0
    0|0
  • When i was in a the gym putting up some decent weight on the bench press , some random guy came up to me gave me a fist bump and said ur a damn strong kid handing that kind of weight, gave me a ton of confidence.

0|0
    0|0
  • "You exude such a deep calm and a serene patience that getting angry or giving up is nearly impossible around you."

0|0
    0|0
  • When girl from my class told me that I have a nice ass, which sounded weird but nice in the same time.

0|0
    0|0
  • girl said l love your eyes they are very bright blue all girl s love my eyes as l make eye contact with the girls eyes?

0|0
    0|0
  • A lady I happened to just interact for a brief while at a meditation camp told me i have beautiful eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Two:
    - You are a true gentleman
    - Why are you intellectuals always...

0|0
    0|0
  • Best compliment i received is that i have pretty eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had women tell me I'm pretty before. That's always an ego boost.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very few compliments I received, so I can't pickup the best one in it..

0|0
    0|0
  • "Your dick is not small, it's below average"

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really receive proper compliments.

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn dude : You are a devil in disguise:

0|0
    0|0
  • You're so wise beyond your years and appearance

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't recall

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• I rarely get them and I don't remember. But I do remember one that said, "You're an amazing writer." Which made me feel happy but humble at the same time as I know I am still lacking need tons of improvement.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesterday, i was having lunch with a friend. I told her i was tired of... everything. Family. School. I told her i was seriously thinking of moving to Oregon or Washington for residency and she just said "Honestly... I'd follow you there." 🤗

0|2
    0|0
  • when people say I inspire them it really fills my heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • There was a man in the shop, who stood in the line behind me and said that I have the most gorgeous hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of my friends say that I have really nice eyelashes

0|0
    0|0
  • From my hot colleague that I looked good!

0|1
    0|0
  • You have got beautiful lips

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone once told me they see a halo above my head and that I'm an angel.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes