How do men attain a sense of body positivity?

I've always wondered, after listening to music like Sorry Not Sorry, Queen, or Feelin Myself, if they ever make music like this for men. What artists get you feeling good about yourself? I'd like to know so I can pass more music and confidence along to some male friends of mine who could use the encouragement on a low day.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never really heard any songs like that directed at men to be honest. Usually if we have problems like that we're just meant to get over it ourselves lmao.

Alternatively I suppose listening to cocksure rappers and songs like that might help.

1|0
    0|0
    • I wish there was just as much attention to men about how they feel in their own skin. It's actually really rough on some people I know, and they end up seeking approval from women. But others state they don't really care. Thanks for getting back to me though.

• Show All
    • Yeah, I think it's this lack of attention and praise that leads guys to do extreme stuff like sending dick pics or catcalling and whatnot. At our root, we're so starved for attention that some of us end up resort to extreme measures in the hope that just maybe, maybe someone gives us a bit of attention haha.

• I'll check out that video, thanks!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• It's more common to find male positivity in pop/hiphop/r&b but even with those it's still kinda rare.

1|0
    0|0
    • I've always thought of making some male positivity music myself. I wonder if that'd resonate coming from a woman.

• Show All
    • ... Can i get you're autograph, you know before you're famous so i can sell it later lol...

• 😂 I'll be sure to send one to you if I ever do become that famous

• Nothing can make you feel good about yourself, but you. I'm too skinny, and I swear I get hairier every year. That said, I'm confident with myself, who I am, etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ummmm there is no body positivity for men.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes