What do you think of Dragon Ball Super?

010

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it had a lot of inconsistencies, power scaling was a mess, but all in all, it was good. It felt too rushed as well. It was fun and adventurous while still giving us good fights like Z. I'm glad they didn't do a bunch of transformations. They pretty much stuck with Super Saiyan Blue the entire time. Ultra Instinct is more of a state of being that a transformation.

• Well I think that maybe it's supposed to be watched with a kids mind, without expecting anything. I mean you just have to think about the fantastic moments it pumps up in your head hahaha

• I've always been a big fan of Dragon Ball so I know what I'm getting is something I love, in some form. They are characters I grew up with, except for the new ones, which I enjoyed, some of them anyway. I really like Hit, Beerus, and Caulifla, Kale is just there. Jiren is pretty cool too. Jiren facts are hilarious.