What do you think of Dragon Ball Super?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it had a lot of inconsistencies, power scaling was a mess, but all in all, it was good. It felt too rushed as well. It was fun and adventurous while still giving us good fights like Z. I'm glad they didn't do a bunch of transformations. They pretty much stuck with Super Saiyan Blue the entire time. Ultra Instinct is more of a state of being that a transformation.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I think that maybe it's supposed to be watched with a kids mind, without expecting anything. I mean you just have to think about the fantastic moments it pumps up in your head hahaha

• I've always been a big fan of Dragon Ball so I know what I'm getting is something I love, in some form. They are characters I grew up with, except for the new ones, which I enjoyed, some of them anyway. I really like Hit, Beerus, and Caulifla, Kale is just there. Jiren is pretty cool too. Jiren facts are hilarious.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• It's pretty good. My favorite part was with Goku Black cause we get to see time skip Trunks again.

The tournament was alright and tbh I kinda wish universe 7 would have at least one new character.

I mean how could Tien or Roshi be one of the strongest in the universe. Did Goku really kill all the toughest SOBS already?

Also the tournament all together was alright.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love all things Dragon Ball lol. Sticking to the English dubs though, so way behind. Trying to avoid spoilers is hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Watched every episode the moment it aired... it's great, the most character that developed was vegeta... he had much more moments where he surpassed "Kakarot" haha

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, I love the development of his character... Expecially in the moment when he teach Cabba how to be a Sayan... "Don't forget this pain", I love Vegeta

• Show All
    • It makes me feel old... Me and my brother grew up with this great show and hearing that's ended with super breaks my heart­čś¬

• It's coming back

• I only saw a few clips on youtube but I hate it. After watching the one where they had the party where Vegeta was singing & dancing about a game of bingo, I'm against it. They cucked Vegeta.

0|0
    0|0
    • Dude watch it, vegeta best all time moments are in that show

• Dragon ball super makes me sad like burrito (narutos son) makes me sad. Those shows should have been left alone!

0|0
    0|0
  • Wonderful animated series (The greatest animated show).

0|0
    0|0
  • Austin from the backyardigans was an excellent villain

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't seen it yet. Do you like it?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, even if in my opinion it's not at the level of dragon ball Z

• You know... as I got older I learned to appreciate Dragon Ball more than Dragon Ball Z.

• Lame

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes