Which video game character's special ability would you prefer to have in real life?

• Which video game character's special ability would you prefer to have in real life?Kirby's eating super power - eat as many delicious foods as you can without gaining weight and even eat other people to have their abilities.
  • Which video game character's special ability would you prefer to have in real life?Jigglypuff - Singing everyone around you to dead asleep.
  • Which video game character's special ability would you prefer to have in real life?Super Mario - shooting fire balls out of your hand and jump very high.
    Vote C
  • Which video game character's special ability would you prefer to have in real life?Bayonetta - Witch Time to slow down time and super human strength
    Vote D
  • Which video game character's special ability would you prefer to have in real life?Sonic the Hedgehog - Super fast running speed.
    Vote E
  • Others
    Vote F

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Tbh I'd love to be able to eat my enemies then turn them into projectile weapons when I spit them out.

Most Helpful Guy

• Slow time. Just to fuck with people.