Rate this Full length Disney Animated Feature: Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs?

I started these almost a year ago, but i never finished. im going to restart it. I'm going to ask another series of questions asking to rate all 56 Full length animated Disney movies made by Walt Disney Animation studios. Will go in order of release starting with Snow white and end with Moana. So please vote for a rating as i will tally them for each question like i do with my rate a comedian questions.

Rate this Full length Disney Animated Feature: Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs?Rate this Full length Disney Animated Feature: Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs?

^ iconic song

So here's Snow white, ground breaking and classic. What is your rating?
  • 5/5 Best Disney Animated feature ever!
  • 4/5 I love this move a lot
  • 3/5 It's ok
    Vote C
  • 2/5 not very good
    Vote D
  • 1/5 it sucks
    Vote E
  • I have never seen Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
    Vote F
I'm going to use this list for all my questions en.wikipedia.org/.../List_of_Walt_Disney_Animation_Studios_films
please remember to vote in the poll if you want your vote counted in the tally.

2316

Most Helpful Girls

• haven't you asked this before?

Never really liked it myself. Snow White is an idiot. She deserved to be poisoned.

Winched mom sends own dad to cut out her heart. Runs away and then eats apple given by a stranger. /)_-

I used to like the silly song in there, cuz grumpy used to make me laugh but now I hear Snow White sing n I just wanna shoot her.

• I have but I’m doing these over again

• Snow White is a stupid ho. And what kind of dad sends his daughter off to the woods... I’ll tell you, the dad who fathered that retarded kid.

• This is a great idea, I actually know Disney movies so I’ll be able to actually contribute. Most of the time on your comedian questions I’ve got no idea who the person is.

Most Helpful Guys

• It's a decent film and it certainly reflects the attitude of the time period.
    The film very solidly puts chores like cooking and cleaning as the woman’s duty.
    It also has a lot of unexplained elements:
    Who are the Dwarves digging gems for?
    Why are they doing it?

• I think I saw that movie as a 6 year old I really don't remember every little part but it's obviously a great movie. It's been around all this time. Now if you want to get into rate this movie I'm a big movie buff I got tons of movies from the past present and the future coming up. I can keep you busy for months you making rate this movie threads