Rate this Full length Disney Animated Feature: Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs?

I started these almost a year ago, but i never finished. im going to restart it. I'm going to ask another series of questions asking to rate all 56 Full length animated Disney movies made by Walt Disney Animation studios. Will go in order of release starting with Snow white and end with Moana. So please vote for a rating as i will tally them for each question like i do with my rate a comedian questions.

Rate this Full length Disney Animated Feature: Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs?Rate this Full length Disney Animated Feature: Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs?

^ iconic song

So here's Snow white, ground breaking and classic. What is your rating?
  • 5/5 Best Disney Animated feature ever!
    Vote A
  • 4/5 I love this move a lot
    Vote B
  • 3/5 It's ok
    Vote C
  • 2/5 not very good
    Vote D
  • 1/5 it sucks
    Vote E
  • I have never seen Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I'm going to use this list for all my questions en.wikipedia.org/.../List_of_Walt_Disney_Animation_Studios_films
please remember to vote in the poll if you want your vote counted in the tally.

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• haven't you asked this before?

Never really liked it myself. Snow White is an idiot. She deserved to be poisoned.

Winched mom sends own dad to cut out her heart. Runs away and then eats apple given by a stranger. /)_-

I used to like the silly song in there, cuz grumpy used to make me laugh but now I hear Snow White sing n I just wanna shoot her.

1|4
    0|1
    • I have but I’m doing these over again

• Snow White is a stupid ho. And what kind of dad sends his daughter off to the woods... I’ll tell you, the dad who fathered that retarded kid.

• This is a great idea, I actually know Disney movies so I’ll be able to actually contribute. Most of the time on your comedian questions I’ve got no idea who the person is.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• It's a decent film and it certainly reflects the attitude of the time period.
    The film very solidly puts chores like cooking and cleaning as the woman’s duty.
    It also has a lot of unexplained elements:
    Who are the Dwarves digging gems for?
    Why are they doing it?

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I saw that movie as a 6 year old I really don't remember every little part but it's obviously a great movie. It's been around all this time. Now if you want to get into rate this movie I'm a big movie buff I got tons of movies from the past present and the future coming up. I can keep you busy for months you making rate this movie threads

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 21

• 4/5 I like this movie, not my favorite though.
    It was Disney's first movie and now that computers have come along the you can really tell how much effort they put into their early movies- everything was drawn by hand.

0|1
    0|0
  • Good story. Good animation. Honestly, I don't like her (Snow White).

0|1
    0|0
  • 3/5. This movie scared me due to the witch and um Snow was ditzy. The dwarfs were cool tho

0|3
    0|1
  • 3... or 4 maybe.
    There are no 5 Disney movies in my opinion.

I liked this one more than a lot of others because back then Disney wasn't afraid of being creepy.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1/5

A sexist movie towards women and Snow White is a poor role model to young girls.

0|4
    0|1
  • 1/5

Snow White is a bimbo who would do terribly in the real world. I like Moana better

1|4
    0|2
  • Interesting how guys like Snow White more than girls :) cool to see how this poll finishes.

I voted, it's ok. Not my fav but not a bad movie.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care much for it. I rather see some fighting

1|2
    0|0
  • I say 3.5/5. It was ok but didn't have a lot of memorable moments.

0|1
    0|0
  • 3.5/5

0|1
    0|0
  • 5/5 love it

0|3
    0|0
  • It’s ok :) 3/5

0|1
    0|0
  • It's fine by me :P

0|1
    0|0
  • 3/5.

0|1
    0|0
  • 3/5.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's an ok movie.

0|1
    0|0
  • 3/5 I like it, but it's not my favorite.

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't like Disney character
    they aren't cute

0|1
    0|0
  • It's ok. I don't remember any of the songs.

0|1
    0|0
  • i think it's ok but a bit dark for me

0|1
    0|1
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 14

• I give it a 4/5.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's okay.

0|1
    0|0
  • 3/5 It’s not too bad. Kinda fun sometimes, but boring overall. I guess my favorite part about it is simply the nostalgia. lol
    My favorites classics are The Little Mermaid and Beauty all the Beast. Those two have my favorite classic princesses. My favorite Disney evil will always be Maleficent!

0|1
    0|0
  • I think this series is 100x better than the “rate this comedian” one. Though, I’m not someone who has watched a lot of Disney animated films...

0|1
    0|0
  • Jeez, girls, way to look at a classic through your narrow modern feminist eyes. Can't even appreciate the movie for what it is.

0|1
    0|0
  • 2/5

Far from my favorite Disney movie and Snow White is an idiot

0|3
    0|0
  • 4/5 I remember it as kid , was good for it’s time, well made , but not something I will watch now

0|1
    0|0
  • 4/5. Was nicely animated but the story isn't my thing.

0|1
    0|0
  • 5/5 Best Disney Animated feature ever!

0|2
    0|0
  • I watched it too long ago to remember.

0|1
    0|0
  • I gave it a one, it's an eww movie and outdated

0|2
    0|0
  • That snow white looks like a stupid hoe
    0/5

0|1
    0|0
  • 4/5 I love this move a lot.

0|1
    0|0