Have you seen any or all of these Disney movies?

These are lesser known Disney animated movies made during the war years of the 1940s when Disney studios was more focused on producing films for the war effort in WWII. As such these are all basically many different cartoon segments merged into one to form a feature length movie that would be more standard. I have a feeling not many have seen these and if confirmed i may skip making poll questions on them since there'd be little point.

But please say if you seen any of these. if you have say which one (s) you have seen.

1. Saludos Amigos: Set in Latin America, it is made up of four different segments; Donald Duck stars in two of them and Goofy stars in one. It also features the first appearance of José Carioca, the Brazilian cigar-smoking parrot.

2. The Three Caballeros: The film is plotted as a series of self-contained segments, strung together by the device of Donald Duck opening birthday gifts from his Latin American friends. The film stars Donald Duck, who in the course of the film is joined by old friend José Carioca, the cigar-smoking parrot from Saludos Amigos, who represents Brazil, and later becomes friends with a pistol-packing rooster named Panchito Pistoles, who represents Mexico.

3. Make Mine Music: Animation set to 10 separate music pieces including Peter and the Wolf and Casey at the Bat.
4. Fun and Fancy Free: Jiminy Cricket hosts two Disney animated shorts: "Bongo," about a circus bear escaping to the wild, and "Mickey and the Beanstalk," a take on the famous fairy tale.

5. Melody Time: Animation set to 10 more separate music pieces including Johnny Appleseed and Pecos Bill.

6. The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad: An animated adaptation of "The Wind in the Willows" followed by an adaptation of "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow".
  • I have seen one of these
    Vote A
  • I have seen a couple or a few of these
    Vote B
  • I have seen all of these
    Vote C
  • I have not seen any of these Disney movies
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Ok i will be skipping these in my disney polls. thanks everyone!

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I believe I recognize Saludos Amigos... though I don't remember the plot of it. But I do remember watching Fun and Fancy Free as those two animated shorts ring a clear bell to me... I believe I own the VHS lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I’ve seen a couple or a few of those (like the first two lol).

I look forward to rating the Walt Disney movies! That’s going to be fun. I might need to watch some if i haven’t seen it before to give a more accurate rating toto 😬

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Not only not seen, but never heard of any of these.

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven’t seen any of these but one looks similar to “Fantasia” from way back

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• I don't think I've seen any of these movies, not sure about the Donald duck movies though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, not only have I not seen any of these, I have never heard of them 'til now.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad and Fun and Fancy Free

0|1
    0|0
  • Never seen any

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't watched any of these

0|2
    0|0
  • Half of them. 3 Caballeros is a favorite classic.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've only watched the Disney Movies I grew up with

0|1
    0|0
  • Never heard of any of these Disney movies.

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't even heard of any of these 🤔

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't seen any of them :o

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • I have only seen the second one.

0|1
    0|0
  • None. I have heard of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • None. I think they only showed those in the US.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, never even heard of half of these.

0|1
    0|0
  • None

0|1
    0|0
  • Just The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad

0|1
    0|0
  • i've seen fun and fancy free

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I haven't seen any of these

0|1
    0|0
  • I clicked "not seen", but I think I've seen part of "Ichabod..." when I was a kid.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad, the headless horseman was badass

0|1
    0|0
  • This is my first time hearing about these

0|1
    0|0
  • Never saw them. Are they any good?

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope I'm sorry I haven't seen any of those movies

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like really old Disney movies