Dear friends, what did you think about design and architecture as an art? İs it really an artwork or not?

Dear friends, what did you think about design and architecture as an art? İs it really an artwork or not?

For instance, these glass-interior works are really modern. When I am looking at it I feels very effective. However, as an artwork, are these works can describe like a real artwork? A film can watch after 60 years. You can feel same after years. You can look at painting 100 years ago. However, these things are connecting with decoration. It can be outmoded after 15-20 years. Did you see a design which is coming from 90’s on your enviroment? What do you think about that? It is about nature of the art.
  • These are artworks.
    Vote A
  • Not artwork. Only designs.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Only design.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• The value of anything will vary on the individual. We all view things differently. That being said, art has the same application. Architecture and design can very much be very artistic years on down the line. Long lasting even. Some designs are well ahead of their time and some are just classic creations to be treasured and used for many years to come.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Nice

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I think, art carries a (intellectual?) message from its maker and is thought to have some sort of contents.
    Design is more a crafting thing that appeals mostly to the eye.
    Architecture? Can be both; it depends on which of my ideas above are followed up?
    But it's tricky: Some stuff that is meant to be arts, is just silly. And some design/s in the eyes of an observer can become arts.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes