Should I become a twitch streamer?

My brothers and my friends think that I could become a twitch streamer, and broadcast when I play Fortnite and Rocket League. I am pretty good at those games and I was thinking it could be a fun thing but I donโ€™t really know. If you guys have any advice or opinions about it let me know!
  • Yes. Become a famous twitch streamer
    Vote A
  • Nah
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're looking to just do it for fun sure. Dont expect to make it as a full time living, unless you have HOURS to put into it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• based on current twitch platform I have a few questions. 1 are you hot? 2 do you have big tits. 3 are you okay dressing scantily. Seems that is what most of the viewers want to see. Which kind of ruins twitch for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can be, but it's hard and not very rewarding. Except for a few twitch stars, most streamers doesn't have a lot of viewers, and there are already a lot of them.
    You have to be sure you don't care about being watched by only a few people, and most importantly, twitch streamers are entertainers. It's not just playing and showing it, it's also entertaining your viewers, taking care of them, sometimes more than your game, and be ready to spend a lot of time on stream.

0|0
    0|0
  • your a girl, no one wants to watch you unless you have nice tits don't listen to these people, there are 1000's of twitch streamers, Just being interesting isn't enough for you, Because there are already 100's of more interesting people, Be a slutty streamer [scripted of course]

0|0
    0|0
  • Bruh yes if you do I'm totraly gonna come and support I love when females play video games id love to see you play other games as well like outlast and some scary games

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a girl. Therefore you have all the right qualifications.

Lol. But in all seriousness, it's pretty fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not if it's just for fin and a hobby. I'd probably watch from time to time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the style of streaming your going to be doing.. I used to be a twitch streamer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do it! I stream on mixer its fun plus your a girl and no lie most of us guys would rather sit and watch a girl than a guy lol js

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a professional look on the stream and be yourself, I believe in you :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Give it a shot and see if you like it, doesn't cost much to try ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes yes I love twitch... and it'd be awesome if u play fortnite

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to, have the means to, and it won't hurt anything then yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've heard of that game is it any good
    I play a lot of ps4 games but I like strategy stealth games

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummm. What is a twitch streamer?

0|0
    0|0
  • Do it! Why not right? Do you play on psn or xbox?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have a stable network go ahead

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to unique

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it...