What's the best Roller Coaster you have ever rode?

My favorites are Fury 325 and Intimidator at CarowindsWhat's the best Roller Coaster you have ever rode?What's the best Roller Coaster you have ever rode?What's the best Roller Coaster you have ever rode?
Updates:
If you insert a your mom joke I will block you

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Kennywood Park in Pittsburgh is my local amusement park. While I love the classic coasters (Jack Rabbit, Thunderbolt, Racers), the Exterminator has always been my favorite. It's pitch black, it spins you around, and at one point you go down a hill backwards.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• My favorite roller coaster of all time is probably Flight of Fear at Kings Island. Many people think Diamondback at Kings Island is the best in that amusement park, but I've rode every roller coaster in that park, and I disagree.

Flight of Fear is an indoor, science-fiction themed roller coaster which launches you out in the pitch black at 60 miles per hour. The coaster is designed similar to a knot, and you constantly have jarring turns. The best part is, at the very end of it, you actually GAIN speed right before it stops. It's definitely my favorite of all time so far.

I've never been to Carowinds, but I have heard of the Intimidator.

0|1
    0|0
  • Haven't been on too many, but I did The Hulk rollercoaster at Universal Studios Orlando twice because it was so good. The only coaster I have see that accelerates you to top speed halfway up the incline! The whole thing has 5 or 6 upside down loops, and very fast, but extremely smooth ride, too.

First time, I was in the front seat. Second time, I was in the last seat. Front is best visual experience, of course, but back is the best social experience because you get to see a whole bunch of terrified people.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 24

What Guys Said 26

• How come there's no one there lol
    Is the park empty

I love that!
    Thats a pretty big coaster man

0|1
    0|0
    • It was open today but not very crowded at all it was taken from the Sky tower and my photo there on the NC SC state line was at park opening

• Show All
    • Right now 45 but i bought a season pass

• wow great price
      who much was the pass?

you guys have the best parks there... is there any others besides 6 flags in that state or area?

• The Goliath at six flags magic mountain. I enjoyed it.

0|2
    0|0
  • The Batman at Six Flags! I shouted "Have Mercy" the whole 26 seconds of the ride!

0|1
    0|0
  • I am not sure. There were many good once. I remember this one in London its Name was mamba or similar. I better tell you about the biggest amusement parks i was: i recommend the heidepark soltau and the europapark in germany. All other once i know in Europe were not as big. Maybe try those once on spain madrid and Barcelona, this one in madrid is smaller, but has 2 good once. I have never been in Barcelona. So.. if you ever be in Europe try those in germany. I think the europapark is bigger.. but dont know anymore, because parks create new rollercoasters every 2 years or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably one of the ones at Hersheypark, or the hulk and universal Orlando. I love quick acceleration in a coaster.

0|0
    0|0
  • My emotions

1|0
    0|0
  • Its not popular for a favorite but space mountain and rockin rollercoaster

0|1
    0|0
  • Leviathin at Canada's Wonderland. Best part... I live like 10 minutes away.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was look-out post on the bow of a sailboat in heavy weather. A terrific 3 or 4 hrs ride.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her name was Whitney and she was part Native. God damn

0|1
    0|0
  • Heh... heh... you're mom... hehehehe

0|0
    0|1
    • He he idiot he he

• Show All
    • Hey takes one to know one saying your mom is rude too. My mom who raised me is dead

• You just called yourself an idiot? I'm sorry to hear that you're mum has passed my favorite ride was actually the twin dragons before they took them down, I heard before her passing you mum was quite fond of two dragons giving her the Jolly's

• The Black Mamba in the Fantasialand, no doubt.

0|1
    0|0
  • Your mom

0|1
    0|1
  • kraken at sea world

0|1
    0|0
  • Toads wild ride @ Disneyland

0|1
    0|0
  • The rock bottom in mall of America.

0|1
    0|0
  • My ex girlfriends emotions.

0|1
    0|0
  • Viaport marina

0|1
    0|0
  • Ghostrider

0|1
    0|0
  • Top thrill dragster

0|1
    0|0
  • This eagle ride at Dollywood, Tennessee

0|1
    0|0
    • It's called the Wild Eagle, and I rode it two years ago. While it's not my favorite roller coaster, it's definitely in my top five of all time. I rode the back seat, and it was awesome!

• Yes, the Wild Eagle! It was awesome lol.

• Not really the best but the texas giant.

0|1
    0|0
  • Your mom

0|1
    1|0
  • Hate them all. F those man

0|0
    0|1
  • Shikra, bush gardens

0|0
    0|0
  • I never been on one