What's the best Roller Coaster you have ever rode?

My favorites are Fury 325 and Intimidator at CarowindsWhat's the best Roller Coaster you have ever rode?What's the best Roller Coaster you have ever rode?What's the best Roller Coaster you have ever rode?
If you insert a your mom joke I will block you

2628

Most Helpful Girls

• Kennywood Park in Pittsburgh is my local amusement park. While I love the classic coasters (Jack Rabbit, Thunderbolt, Racers), the Exterminator has always been my favorite. It's pitch black, it spins you around, and at one point you go down a hill backwards.

Most Helpful Guys

• My favorite roller coaster of all time is probably Flight of Fear at Kings Island. Many people think Diamondback at Kings Island is the best in that amusement park, but I've rode every roller coaster in that park, and I disagree.

Flight of Fear is an indoor, science-fiction themed roller coaster which launches you out in the pitch black at 60 miles per hour. The coaster is designed similar to a knot, and you constantly have jarring turns. The best part is, at the very end of it, you actually GAIN speed right before it stops. It's definitely my favorite of all time so far.

I've never been to Carowinds, but I have heard of the Intimidator.

• Haven't been on too many, but I did The Hulk rollercoaster at Universal Studios Orlando twice because it was so good. The only coaster I have see that accelerates you to top speed halfway up the incline! The whole thing has 5 or 6 upside down loops, and very fast, but extremely smooth ride, too.

First time, I was in the front seat. Second time, I was in the last seat. Front is best visual experience, of course, but back is the best social experience because you get to see a whole bunch of terrified people.