What's the most annoying thing that you have ever experienced at a movie theater?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• A hen party sitting in front of me talking all the way through the film, checking their phones and generally going all out to ruin the experience.

Pet cinema hate though is sitting next to someone who spends the whole time discussing scenes from the film or giving a running commentary... What is wrong with watching the film in silence then going elsewhere to talk about it!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • The full row of 9-year olds (birthday party) who wouldn't shut up through the whole movie. It was not a kid's movie! Why the F were they even there?

I got so upset that I stood up, turned around, and loudly said "Hey, we are trying to watch the movie, please be quiet." Had to do it twice, but then they seemed to have gotten the message.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• A family was sitting behind my family. The kids where throwing snowcaps on my sister and I's head. I told them to knock it off, the parents did nothing and the kids continued. I noticed one of the kids leave. Its dark so they don't know what I look like. It was a 12 year old girl I followed her into the bathroom and as she was leaving, I looked around and nobody was there, I shoved the little bitch into a stall and pushed her into a toilet so she got soaked into toilet water. I then calmly walked back to my seat and the girl came in crying to her parents and they left. I honestly thought they'd look on cameras, but instead of fighting they just left. I ate the rest of my popcorn. And this was about 5 years ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend and I were making out and the theater was completely empty except for us. But this old lady walks into the theater and sat right behind us. We got uncomfortable and moved and the old hag moved behind us again. At that point we gave up and left.

1|1
    1|0
    • I would have told her off, even gone to the staff and complain about her, even make up a story that she was muttering and farting and talking to us, to get her kicked out.

• Show All
    • Sure. I accuse my kids of farting after I let one slide. All the time.

• My brother does that with our cat lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

• Someone was kicking my seet, it was a man behind me. He was like 60 and i didn't want to get all angry at him because that would be awkward and im happy I didn't because it wasn't the person behind me but a friend who was 2 seats next to me bumping with his back against the his seat, he literally fucked my experience watching star wars the last jedi for the first time because he was constantly doing it and even a friend next to him sad multiple times to stop but he kept on going...

1|0
    0|0
  • Ever? Probably this guy that kept pulling out his phone and texting and laughing loudly during a movie when there were sad parts happening. Typically though, it is just people talking or chewing very loudly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kids trying to be funny, been loud and making stupid jokes about the characters. Also some dud who felt the need to exain everything to his girlfriend like she was dumb and couldnt understand who was getting shot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl was on her phone for at least 30 minutes until I yelled to put the phone away.

2|0
    0|0
  • In one movie theater I've gone, there was a crying baby with a mom that i needed to watch the movie and 2 12 yr kids in front of me who wouldn't shut up. They were on their phones discussing something out loud and didn't even watch the film.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was seeing the black panther movie and when some important plot was playing some kid starting crying so he put on YouTube for the kid it triggered me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trying to get head and apparently..."You shouldn't do that here". Buzz kill.

1|0
    0|0
  • People kept gasping but we were only having sex... it's like jeez... we are only using one seat... what's you're problem?

0|0
    0|0
  • Constant talking and this one guy I think was sleeping and snoring

0|0
    0|0
  • Man next to me recording than asked me if I wanna buy a copy of the bootleg when he done

0|0
    0|0
  • Sladvertisements for Social Justice movies and bs Social Justice slipped in the movies I watch

0|0
    0|0
  • People having sex and making loud sounds and while i was beside them πŸ˜‘
    The girl was hot though XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Waiting well over an hour and the movie never playing.

0|0
    0|0
  • The random couple having sex right in front of you or the sneezer

0|0
    0|0
    • for the first one you can always ask if you can join them. Either you'll have fun or they'll stop. Win win situation πŸ‘

• Children

0|2
    0|0
  • people talk

2|0
    0|0
  • Children

0|0
    0|0
  • Two American women taking

1|0
    0|0
  • Kids crying.. I blame parents for that

1|1
    0|0
    • One time some was drilling the other side of the wall.. so terrible

• Black people!πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
    Kidding
    Old people

1|0
    1|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 20

• I was sitting beside this girl who was with her friends. It was quite obvious that she had seen the movie before so this chick gave the whole movie away. "Yeah he's lying. You'll see" " He's about to die." Whaaaaat? Don't u realize that some people haven't seen the movie yet? πŸ˜’

2|0
    0|0
  • I attend Atheists Meetups & one of our activities is watching bad movies.

Either cringe-y religious themes, poor editing, creature features, etc.

So we went to see God’s Not Dead 3 & I got kind of emotional at certain parts. *SPOILERS* Like when his friend died & the kid felt really guilty & got arrested & was then forgiven by the pastor. I felt some feels & the point was to make fun of the movie!

So I’m annoyed at myself for getting sucked into the movie plot! πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't go anymore, but a few years ago... Some teenage boys that were moving behind my seat and putting their feet and shit, younger me stood up and yelled at them, causing a commotion and when the employees came around, few people around us snitched the boys. Told them to either stop or they must get out.

Tbh nowadays i probably wouldn't have had the courage but damn, I was brave asf πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone trying to explain the parts of the movie to me or to anybody else while sitting directly near me and shoving popcorn and soda in their mouth the same time.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I was watching Star Wars: Last Hope during the scene where the admiral ran right into Snoke's ship and a guy was slurping on his drink really loud.

0|0
    0|0
  • I went with my friend, and he would not shut the fuck up... like I tried shushing him and even telling him to shut it... people even walked out.. ugh it was a nightmare.

0|0
    0|0
  • The wrong movie playing. It's not exactly the best when you sit in theatre 4 anticipating a horror and then the emoji movie plays. Boner Killer. What's good though? The refund.

0|0
    0|0
  • People talking or whispering the whole time or being on their phones.

0|0
    0|0
  • I once went on a date to the movies with this guy. Throughout the whole movie he kept trying to either hold my hand or kept caressing my arm. It was so annoying and I the way he caressed my arm was similar to how you would pet a dog. I knew the guy for quite the long time and he's cool so I didn't want to lash out at him or something so I spent all of the movie just trying to find excuses to remove my hand and arm out of reach. I must have "drank" my water even after it was long empty.
    I can't even remember what the movie was, let alone what it was about.

0|0
    0|0
  • someone kicking/pushing on my chair or getting stuck behind someone really tall

0|0
    0|0
  • Sitting behind a tall person, being that tall person, or people that talk

1|0
    0|0
  • Constant talking, but it wasn't even quiet it was loud.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone telling me to stop eating my natcos so loudly πŸ˜‚x

0|0
    0|0
  • Sick people coughing all over everybody. Stay at home you pest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone threw up and it stunk the theatre out

0|0
    0|0
  • People eating obnoxiously I can’t stand it

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone making a call in the middle of the movie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make out sesh

0|0
    0|0
  • Baby crying 😫

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl blowing a guy 2 rows behind me

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes