What's the most annoying thing that you have ever experienced at a movie theater?

2234

Most Helpful Guys

• A hen party sitting in front of me talking all the way through the film, checking their phones and generally going all out to ruin the experience.

Pet cinema hate though is sitting next to someone who spends the whole time discussing scenes from the film or giving a running commentary... What is wrong with watching the film in silence then going elsewhere to talk about it!!!

• The full row of 9-year olds (birthday party) who wouldn't shut up through the whole movie. It was not a kid's movie! Why the F were they even there?

I got so upset that I stood up, turned around, and loudly said "Hey, we are trying to watch the movie, please be quiet." Had to do it twice, but then they seemed to have gotten the message.

Most Helpful Girls

• A family was sitting behind my family. The kids where throwing snowcaps on my sister and I's head. I told them to knock it off, the parents did nothing and the kids continued. I noticed one of the kids leave. Its dark so they don't know what I look like. It was a 12 year old girl I followed her into the bathroom and as she was leaving, I looked around and nobody was there, I shoved the little bitch into a stall and pushed her into a toilet so she got soaked into toilet water. I then calmly walked back to my seat and the girl came in crying to her parents and they left. I honestly thought they'd look on cameras, but instead of fighting they just left. I ate the rest of my popcorn. And this was about 5 years ago.

• My boyfriend and I were making out and the theater was completely empty except for us. But this old lady walks into the theater and sat right behind us. We got uncomfortable and moved and the old hag moved behind us again. At that point we gave up and left.

• I would have told her off, even gone to the staff and complain about her, even make up a story that she was muttering and farting and talking to us, to get her kicked out.

• Sure. I accuse my kids of farting after I let one slide. All the time.

• My brother does that with our cat lol