Ate a worm for £20 would you do it?

Hi there well yesterday I was dare to eat a worm for £20 which I did would you do that? 😂 I swallowed my friends goldfish when I was a teen to 😂😂xx ps:pic is of me doing it 😂😂xxAte a worm for £20 would you do it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Funnily enough I was literally just reading today about a guy who ate a slug for a dare and ended up quadriplegic because the slug had ingested rat faeces and passed on a serious infection. So I'll think I'll skip eating such things, lmao.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd feel bad for the poor worm. I'm the sucker who puts them back in the dirt when I see them stranded on the pavement.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Its just a worm.. dont know why people freak out over it

1|0
    0|0
    • Exactly Hun haha xx

• As a kid I was dared to eat a hand full of crickets and maggots...
      I have had survival training from when I could walk... ate a hand full of both... just high proteins and minor ammount of calories...
      Loved the look on their faces though... doing it for 20£ is easy money in my opinion

• Ye just like spaghetti 😂😂

• Screw the 20£, if it's a dare I would totally do it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh shit you got guts 😨 i guess i would do the same but the goldfish is abit too far

1|0
    0|0
  • My dad had to eat worms in U. S Air Force survival training, and thatd like 30 usd here, so yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't do stuff like this plenty of bacterial, other possible parasites that you could get sick from.

0|0
    0|0
  • Indeed just swallow it whole like the worm in a tequila bottle

1|0
    0|0
  • I've done it for free 😂along with wax worms crickets and locusts

0|0
    0|0
  • £20 isn’t enough to get me to do that and besides it would probably make me puke

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn... have you eaten anything else while alive? LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • The things people do for money. Smh

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 6

Recommended myTakes