Ate a worm for £20 would you do it?

Hi there well yesterday I was dare to eat a worm for £20 which I did would you do that? 😂 I swallowed my friends goldfish when I was a teen to 😂😂xx ps:pic is of me doing it 😂😂xxAte a worm for £20 would you do it?

718

Most Helpful Guy

• Funnily enough I was literally just reading today about a guy who ate a slug for a dare and ended up quadriplegic because the slug had ingested rat faeces and passed on a serious infection. So I'll think I'll skip eating such things, lmao.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd feel bad for the poor worm. I'm the sucker who puts them back in the dirt when I see them stranded on the pavement.