Any artists out there?

I find artistic people are very awesome people. They are kind and caring with open minds and creative thought processes Any artists out there??

31

Most Helpful Girl

• *Waves* Hello my fellow artist~

• Nice job with the eyes! Isn't fur and hair the hardest to draw lol you have to have so much patience

• Aw thanks! Omg yes! It’s difficult to get those fine hairs. Thank goodness for the creation of erasers.

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean I do a little in Illustrator but that doesn’t really count does it

• I love illustrator.. you make stuff from scratch. I've made some logo designs in illustrator

• That's awesome keep up the hard work and it will pay off

• Cheers! Hope it works out for you aswell