What do you think about Far Cry 5?

I think its the best one they made so far. I dont really get the 2 player coop but whatever. What do you think about Far Cry 5??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Far Cry 3 was better. I don't like it how the enemies appear out of the nowhere. Like your walking just on a damn field with nothing and nobody except you and booom there is some fucking bear or whatever spawning right next to you. That's really pissing me off sometimes. Nevertheless I like it, I play it and I will achieve every damn trophy of it 😎 #Tophyhunter

1|1
    0|0
    • By the way: do you know the definition of insanity?

• Show All
    • That I haven't tried yet. I hear the map creator is the best part of the whole game. If it is that might be all I do on it lol

• It's worth a try but the editor is a bit difficult. I gave up on it and just play normal multiplayer πŸ˜… it makes just too much fun

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• FUCK YES I HAVEN'T STOPPED PLAYING IT SINCE I GOT IT AT 9PM ON THE 26TH

0|1
    0|0
  • Its garbage

0|1
    0|0
    • Nigga what

• Show All
    • Or unless you're counting every little drop in frame rate as a "glitch"

• The optimization is sgit but my pc can handle it. I got so sad when my old pc couldnt run it anymore. I remember the days when it came out it was so shitty. Like alpha 4. I got the game like 2 months after it came out with my frind and now have 450h on it

• I’m not familiar with the series so I dunno

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know it

0|1
    0|0
  • I love it. That's all I have to say.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• It's boring after you play for a while. It's too repetitive for my liking. But the gameplay and graphic is great.

0|1
    0|0
    • I think its nice. Games like far cry, just cause and ghost recon wildlands are great

• I played 3 and 4, five looks really good. The new God of War looks good too

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't have it yet, due to a mix up.
    I shall pay for it after I go back to work in the middle of the month

0|1
    0|0
  • I've heard good things, but it looks just like any other Ubisoft game so I can't imagine it's all that special

0|1
    0|0
  • No ;( Just no! NOW GO AND PLAY WOLFENSTEIN AND KILL SOME NAZIS!

0|1
    0|0
  • Its pretty good so far. Better than 4 at least. Haven’t finished it yet. Killed Faith last night and John the other day.

0|1
    0|0
  • I bet I will love it if I understand it right. Are you one of the religious dudes?

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty good game, but gets repetitive after 10-ish hours in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • Without the mini map i don't have that "just one more side mission all night" syndrome. But That was replaced by all those random save people or supplies which was placed at a healthy amount. Also the towers to unlock the map is the single best collectible in gaming. It's where the top 10 things before you play on YouTube video is the best way to approach. I think thats on purpose.

The farthest i got was being marked and died for a story mission meeting the preacher. I feel it has doubled down on the keep playing or give up for the day play.

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks fun I guess, not really super stoked to get it atm

0|1
    0|0
  • Far Cry 2 , Far Cry 3 , and Far Cry 4 was good different storyline like Far Cry 5

0|0
    0|0
  • I love It so far. 100% Merican

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know I bought Call of duty ww2

0|2
    0|0
  • Bunch of anarchist cunts

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks good