What do you think about Far Cry 5?

I think its the best one they made so far. I dont really get the 2 player coop but whatever. What do you think about Far Cry 5??

619

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Far Cry 3 was better. I don't like it how the enemies appear out of the nowhere. Like your walking just on a damn field with nothing and nobody except you and booom there is some fucking bear or whatever spawning right next to you. That's really pissing me off sometimes. Nevertheless I like it, I play it and I will achieve every damn trophy of it 😎 #Tophyhunter

• By the way: do you know the definition of insanity?

• That I haven't tried yet. I hear the map creator is the best part of the whole game. If it is that might be all I do on it lol

• It's worth a try but the editor is a bit difficult. I gave up on it and just play normal multiplayer πŸ˜… it makes just too much fun