Feedback on my drawing?

iโ€™m a beginner so donโ€™t be too mean๐Ÿ™‚Feedback on my drawing?

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• It looks great!!! Much better than me!! You got the shading down perfect!!! Great drawings are all about the shading. Keep practicing and pushing yourself to shade better. I say that not because you picture is not great but if you practice you can only get better. As a Yoda might say "a potential I do see in you"

0|0
    0|0
  • The face is really good but I feel like the hair should be closer to her body, feels unnatural in the way it curves ๐Ÿ™‹

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Not bad at all. You do make a beginner's mistake on the shape of the back of the head. Her facial features look great though, and the hair is drawn very nicely.

Keep drawing. Study other art. Take classes if you can. Try working with a book called "Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain". Try drawing with live models. Learn how to work with various tools like charcoal, conte crayons, smudgers, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it. Better than what I can do so far on paper and im an artist (more so computer animation student). How long did this take you to draw?

0|0
    0|0
    • maybe 15-20 minutes :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• It looks gorgeous. I've drawn Emma Watson, was pretty proud of it

0|0
    0|0
  • butt cheeks

0|1
    0|0
  • Not bad for a beginner

0|0
    0|0
  • Its better then my drawings so i give you 8/10

0|0
    0|0
  • It's interesting

0|0
    1|0
  • It pretty good.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's actually very amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • No complaints about your drawing.

0|0
    0|0
  • People are hard to draw. Good start, I like it!

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd date her

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it a lot

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• It's very nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty nice!! ๐Ÿ‘

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE it. Reminded me of the time I used to draw. Hehe.
    It looks really gorgeous, I like how you added waves to the hair and really pretty nose and lips

0|0
    0|0
  • I draw horrible stick people so you're an ARTIST in my book. Very nice drawing...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's great! I can't draw at all so I can't give you any tips or such.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's amazing!

0|0
    0|0
  • AH ITS PRETTY I can't draw humans so yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty good

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes