Did you know it only took Mr. Orbison20 minuets total to compose In Dreams?

• Of course I knew that
  • I did not know that

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, I didn't know that! 😯 That's really very impressive. He was such a talented guy. Truly legendary. <3
    by the way, I LOVE that song so much. It's one of my favourites, beautiful lyrics and the way he sings. 😍😍😍

• Did you also know he wrote the beginning and ending of In Dreams while half asleep, and wrote the rest of the song when he woke up the next morning? In Dreams will always be my favoritest Orbison song, and the song that got me hooked on his music.

• OMG Yes, especially 1954-1955, the start of really great music.

• Yesssssss! 😍

Most Helpful Guy

• Interesting. The song is pretty fine too, I guess I can relate to it to some degree, hehehe. :)

Did you know that it also took Dijkstra about 20 minutes to design his shortest-path algorithm, which has been the basis for modern day routing systems? He was having a cup of coffee with his then-future wife on a terrace when he did so, and he didn't even need to test the algorithm to know it was correct.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dijkstra's_algorithm