My friends think im too obsessed with Harry Potter movies but I can't help it I just love the movies is it wrong for me to have a favorite movie?

It's my favourite movie

5

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't need to apologize for the things that you like. If Harry Potter is the only thing in your life however it can come across a little sad. Knowing the time and place to talk about it is what it's all about. I know a guy at work that talks about video games non stop. No person time or place is inapropriate to him. Don't get me wrong, I love video games. But it's the only thing going on in his life, "and you can tell"...