What did you think of the movie Black Panther?

Who was your favorite character? Your favorite scene? Are you psyched about Infinity War?

2333

Most Helpful Guys

• Eh nothing really that great, overhyped way too much by black people though. I mean most marvel movies are shit anyway, with the exception of spiderman. Prime example, civil war, if you read the comic, its really good but if you watch the movie then what the fuck am I supposed to be impressed about? The "walmart parking space fight"?

Most Helpful Girls

• The movie represents a progression for blacks in the film industry. For so long all we really had representing us were slave movies, hood stories, and Low budget movies/TV shows about the music industry or sports. Now it's proving we can be more than all that. We can be superheroes and educated individuals. Higher up individuals with lead roles that aren't about the common struggle we face. Instead about impowement and high end value. So the movie itself was alright, but it was less about the movie and more about the movement and what it did for blacks. It's why it's so hyped.

• I loved the movie! Chadwick just does justice to the role of T'challa.. and he is SUPER FINNEEEE...
    I'm from Kenya... #reppinafrica
    So this movie connected with me on a whole other level...
    For me, Okoye was the best. Badass that she is, she makes Wonder Woman look like a kitten...