What quote from a movie/tv show do you love so much that you use it in regular conversation?

I quote movies all the time, so I am wondering what other gems there are out there.

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• " they're a lot of bad people out there huh?" (Kid)
    "Yeah but you're not one of them."(dad)--- The Kingdom (and yes I bring it up a lot)

"And for the love of god do you even remember what you were doing the day they passed out common sense?" -Dr. Cox in scrubs.

"We are all fools in love."- Pride and Prejudice

(And cuz I'm an avid Shakespeare lover)
    "By the pricking of my thumbs something wicked this way comes."

"Lord what fools these mortals be"

"Though she be but little, she is fierce."

"I was about to protest I love you."

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• "What have you people got agaist being prepared?" Burt Gummer, tremors

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• This is from a book series though but I love it so much, I use it whenever someone thinks I can't do something.
    (I have a bad wrist so my gym teacher thinks I can't do certain things.
    Fx:

Gym teacher: "alright, I want you to climb that rope!" *points at me* "except you, you can go sit by the wall for now."

Me: excuse me? "Am I not ninja enough? Are you saying that I lack ninja?" *scoffs and proceeds to climb rope*

The quote is from The Morganville Vampires 😅

0|1
    0|0
  • "Every story has an end, but in life, every ending is just a new beginning." from the movie Uptown Girls.
    This has been my favorite movie since I was 7 years old. While I certainly don't use this quote in regular conversation, it's one of my favorite quotes. It was my yearbook quote, I had it printed out for my graduation party, and I think of it anytime my life is changing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't use it on daily basis I just loved the scene
    "Arresto Momentum" from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

0|1
    0|0
  • "I am the one who knocks" is basically my life motto. When life gets tough it just makes me feel powerful and in control. It reminds me that there is nothing other people can say or do that would break me and there is always a way to fight back.

0|1
    0|0
    • Also it's funny when someone is trying to threaten me and I'm like "I'm the one who knocks, b*tch" and they don't understand and look at me like I'm crazy lol

• "Dzień dobry, zastałem Jolkę?"

*it's from polish film "Seksmisja" (Eng. "Sexmission"), and it means "Good morning, I found Jolka?"*

You must watch this film to understand this humor but this quote is very popular in Poland

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't have a rainbow without a little rain (baby driver)

0|1
    0|0
  • “make good choices!”-pitch perfect (to friends going/doing something obviously not the most responsible like drinking partying etc lol)

0|0
    0|0
  • “You had me at hello” is my all-time romantic fav. I sub hello for the current situation :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • "It's better to burn out than to fade away" said by The Kurgen in Highlander.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Neh... needs garlic." Crocodile Dundee :)

0|2
    0|0
  • "You're funny in the morning" Bridesmaids

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• "If you don't run the day, the day runs you"- Alec Baldwin in boss baby. I think it's really inspirational but also funny 'cause the movie is goofy and comical.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also "when you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk"- Tuco

• Badges, we don't need no stinkin badges!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgxJr1UYxDo

0|0
    0|0
  • Lot of that going around.. Al Pacino in Scent of a Woman

1|0
    0|0
  • Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change. That... is crazy

0|0
    0|0
  • Take it up with my butt he's the only one who gives a crap. Petter Griffin, Family Guy

0|1
    0|0
  • TV Quote: I'm gonna put you though that fucking wall (or any variation of it) from F is for Family

0|0
    0|0
  • Same things make us laugh, make us cry - big smoke (2004)

0|0
    0|0
  • "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in."

0|0
    0|0
  • "Do it" (star wars 3)

0|3
    0|0
  • Alrighty then!!!

0|2
    0|0
  • "Cheers to that motherfuckers"