What quote from a movie/tv show do you love so much that you use it in regular conversation?

I quote movies all the time, so I am wondering what other gems there are out there.

1318

Most Helpful Girls

• " they're a lot of bad people out there huh?" (Kid)
    "Yeah but you're not one of them."(dad)--- The Kingdom (and yes I bring it up a lot)

"And for the love of god do you even remember what you were doing the day they passed out common sense?" -Dr. Cox in scrubs.

"We are all fools in love."- Pride and Prejudice

(And cuz I'm an avid Shakespeare lover)
    "By the pricking of my thumbs something wicked this way comes."

"Lord what fools these mortals be"

"Though she be but little, she is fierce."

"I was about to protest I love you."

Most Helpful Guys

• "What have you people got agaist being prepared?" Burt Gummer, tremors