• Who is better, little pump or Eminem?little Pump
    Vote A
  • Who is better, little pump or Eminem?Eminem
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• little Pump? How are these two even being compared? Lmao. I gotta go with Eminem. That's a no brainier. 😑

1|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Eminem is just more "real" in his songs. They have a meaning, he raps about his life and struggles.

He admits some of his songs were shit, like in Guts Over Fear, he mentions But I’d rather make “Not Afraid 2” than making another mothafuckin’ “We Made You”

Or in headlights, he admits he cringes when he hears cleaning out my closet :

"But I'm sorry mama for 'Cleaning Out My Closet', at the time I was angry...
    That song I no longer play at shows and I cringe every time it's on the radio"

Eminem is better. Lyrically and musically, he's better than most of the rappers nowadays

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Well, I would think that E is probably more relateable to older folks like me and maybe most "White" people in America.

But little Pump. . . I just watched the video. I am not even able to process. . . what I just heard or saw. . .

s2.quickmeme.com/.../...c98e3c0c099b999ce5040f.jpg

1|1
    0|0
    • I just want to say, you young people around the world. . . in every nation, in every culture. . . every ethnic group, continue to amaze me in what you are aware of, how you identify and how you see society.

• Lmao no. I'm Stan; Eminem fan. My favorite is Lose yourself. How about you?

• I'm not a definitely not a big fan of rap. I have to admit, Eminem is really, really talented, and a bit extreme. Not to mention, he's a lot older and wiser, which gives him an edge. Who on Earth is "Little Pump"?

1|2
    0|0
    • An internet troll

• Show All
    • Oh! I see. He's that kind of "rapper". I've heard that "rap song" before. If words could cause cancer, it would be one of the most cancer-causing songs known to man.

• Precisely it is called mumble rap.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• For rapping skills, little Pump

0|1
    0|0
  • Eminem for sure!! Cuz he's the Rap God I guess. Lol😂jk

0|1
    0|0
  • Eminem. I never even heard of little pump

2|3
    0|0
  • I really hope that this is a joke.

0|1
    0|0
  • My fav. One is Eminem.

1|2
    0|0
  • eminem all the way

1|2
    0|0
  • how is he an og?

1|1
    0|0
  • Eminem...

0|1
    0|0
  • Me. I'm better.

0|1
    0|0
  • eminem is muuucch beter than gucie gng

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• Eminem obviously

1|2
    0|0
  • Some of Eminem’s work is really on point and some of it is total garbage.

But, I can’t respect anyone who would call himself Little Pump and that guy’s rap style is boring and unoriginal.

1|2
    0|1
  • I really hope for your sake this was a joke post otherwise you got some issues I mean seriously the legends of chamerlain heights are better rappers then limp pump https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7SAOPuUxLQ

0|1
    0|0
  • little pump made Gucci gang. He needs a foot up the anus

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not into rap music but if I had to compare between those two - Eminem it is

1|3
    0|1
  • Okay, I had to chuckle on the third one about Eminem.

0|2
    0|0
  • Is little pump a euphemism? I have not heard of this creature but he sound like "blah blah blah, slurr slurr slurr"

0|2
    0|0
  • So a guy saying Gucci gang for 3 minuets is called raping? and when he uses drugs he’s suddenly a man? E all the way

1|2
    0|0
  • Who the fuck is little pump? And Eminem not doing drugs? that guy was a heavy diazepam and hydrocodone addict. And when he was with d12 they where always high.

0|1
    0|0
  • Since when is little Pump a rapper? What he's doing is anything but rap. Of course Em is the greatest.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't know who little pup is so I have to go with Eminem.

0|1
    0|0
  • Eminem is a monster on the mic.

1|2
    0|0
  • Eminem

1|3
    0|0
  • little Pump

0|2
    1|0
  • Both suck