Who is better, little pump or Eminem?

Eminem :

white boi who rips off
has no hair
sounds like he got a cucumber in his ass
raps about killing his wife
dosent to drugs

little Pump :

white boi but an OG
has dreads
has OG voice and flow
raps about bein a boss
does drugs

• Who is better, little pump or Eminem?little Pump
  • Who is better, little pump or Eminem?Eminem

1222

Most Helpful Girls

• little Pump? How are these two even being compared? Lmao. I gotta go with Eminem. That's a no brainier. 😑

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Eminem is just more "real" in his songs. They have a meaning, he raps about his life and struggles.

He admits some of his songs were shit, like in Guts Over Fear, he mentions But I’d rather make “Not Afraid 2” than making another mothafuckin’ “We Made You”

Or in headlights, he admits he cringes when he hears cleaning out my closet :

"But I'm sorry mama for 'Cleaning Out My Closet', at the time I was angry...
    ...
    That song I no longer play at shows and I cringe every time it's on the radio"

Eminem is better. Lyrically and musically, he's better than most of the rappers nowadays

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guys

• Well, I would think that E is probably more relateable to older folks like me and maybe most "White" people in America.

But little Pump. . . I just watched the video. I am not even able to process. . . what I just heard or saw. . .

s2.quickmeme.com/.../...c98e3c0c099b999ce5040f.jpg

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I just want to say, you young people around the world. . . in every nation, in every culture. . . every ethnic group, continue to amaze me in what you are aware of, how you identify and how you see society.

• Lmao no. I'm Stan; Eminem fan. My favorite is Lose yourself. How about you?

• I'm not a definitely not a big fan of rap. I have to admit, Eminem is really, really talented, and a bit extreme. Not to mention, he's a lot older and wiser, which gives him an edge. Who on Earth is "Little Pump"?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • An internet troll

• Oh! I see. He's that kind of "rapper". I've heard that "rap song" before. If words could cause cancer, it would be one of the most cancer-causing songs known to man.

• Precisely it is called mumble rap.