Overdrive and reverb pedal advices?

Hey there you see my pedals here, I wanna change my overdrive and reverb pedal so do you guys have any advice? I need a boost/overdrive pedal and a nice reverb that includes all types of reverb modesOverdrive and reverb pedal advices???

15

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't own a reverb so I can't help you on that, but for the overdrive I think I may give you some advice.
    I play on a old marshall valve amp and so my "clean" sound is not clean at all, it is a bit cruchy. If it's the same for you (your clean sound is a bit crunchy) you should look for the Ibanez ts9 or boss SD1 (I use both, depending on the situation).
    If you want to put an overdrive over a crystal-clean sound, I think something like the Radial Tonebone Hot British should be ok, I have it (but I broke it :( ) and it sounds killer. But I don't remember if it has a "boost" option.