With which videogames you have more fun? Retro or modern?

I want to know which of you guys and girls think that retro videogames are more entertaining or challenging than modern games

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I enjoy both! It's too hard to decide for me. I spent tons of hours playing the classics on N64, as well as expanding my gaming interests, as this was my very first console along with the PS1, Then I went to GameCube, and again my gaming took a larger part of my days haha.
    I spent so many hours playing the retro/ classic games. After upgrading my desktop, I then went into PC gaming and progressed to now updated PC and console games. I appreciate the changes the games have made over the years. I'm all for adventure, horror, survival, FPS, shooters, etc. games. I've enjoyed so many retro PS1, N64, GC console games that are still my fav. today.
    I personally don't think one is better than the other, simply because the retro games bring something old, yet classic and fun while the newer modern games bring awesome graphics, updated game play, and even possibly better gaming overall.

I seriously enjoy both greatly!

• I have always been used to older games since I was a kid
      My first console was a PS1
      Then I got my first Sega
      And i can definitely tell you that for me Sega is my favourite.
      Although nowadays I don't have the pacience to play new games because they are most of the same and often not challenging
      Cheers

Most Helpful Guy