Anyone ever read John Cheever?

Cheever chronicled the breakdown of society in the wealthy suburbs of the East Coast. The adultery, the drinking, the quiet little feuds. As a girl who grew up in a place like that (complete with adultery and drinking), I'm curious to see what Cheever has to say. What do you think of him?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL there are more issues in the wealthy elite than the poor if you ask me. Always having to keep the status quo and image no matter what it does to the family.

Anyhow, I'm more curious as to what you have to say about your growing up life.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your questions are too smart for me lmfao 😂😘

Good morning