What were some of your favorite Video Games from 2017? Why were they your favorites?

There's this amazing game one of my favorite YouTubers played last year so I'm curious if anyone has played it

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Persona 5, atelier firis, breath of the wild, atelier Sophie, little inferno, psychopass, that's You, splatoon 2, overcooked. Can't remember what else came out that year that I played

0|1
    0|0
    • Why were they your favorites?

• Show All
    • what are the atelier games about?

• Each ones got a different story but basically you are an alchemist. There's fighting, time management, crafting, exploring, great story's etc. They are difficult to explain lol you may be better of googling them. Atelier rorona was the first one I ever played

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 12

• Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild, however, I got it 2 months ago, so it wasn't really 2017. I started to play Overwatch in 2017 and that's really good. I also played tons of tf2 and Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain in 2017. 2017 was a wonderful year for gaming.

0|1
    0|0
  • Out of what came out last year: Crash trilogy remastered, Dishonored 2 but am yet to play some of the best ones according to most like Horizon, Persona 5, Nier, Wolfenstein 2

0|1
    0|0
    • Sounds amazing. Especially the last one

• Yeah I've got them all but I haven't actually played any of them haha
      What did you think?

• They sound like amazing games. I really want to play them ):

• this post needs help lol
    1) Game of the year for me is a tie.
    Ark:survival evolved on PC is AMAZING. I play it way tooo much (have 4100 hours or so.) and it still hasn't gotten old. Largely because it has a story yeah, but its in the background. The central "story" is entirely decided by you and other players. Like, when yo ujoin a server you start on a beach, with nothing at all, and up to 100+ people living on the same island. As you survive and advance through the game you're always interacting with people, and get ot know many of them, some you like and some you may not. You build a base or build anything you want, and tame dinosaurs (which sounds weird but its pretty cool and in depth, like you can breed rex's and raise a little baby rex, or breed high level ones to get a line of rexs with badass stats. Or any dino, there's 150 different creatures on this island).
    Back to the people, once you get to metal tier you can make rockets, and c4, and you can raid other peoples houses and take all their stuff. Some people will do this, and kill all your dinos too- sometimes for no reason, which suck until you get them back;) Thats just the nature of the game though since the island is persistent, meaning when you log off in your base, your character "goes to sleep" and just lays there until you return. The persistent world is one of the best parts though.

the 2nd game it ties with in hellblade:senuas sacrifice. I have nevver played a more thoughtful and thought-provoking game. one one hand it seem slike a typical game- you're a girl thats a viking with a sword. on the other hand the game is primarily about how she has psychosis (which is portrayed accurately). They used binaural audo for these voices "in her head", which makes it seem like theyre speaking in all different directions and moving around you while they talk and are talking over each other for most of the game. Its really cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly the only game I played from 2017 was horizon zero dawn

0|1
    0|0
  • The only video game which I play at present is the Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge.

0|1
    0|0
  • The only video fames I play are either phone games, computer games at websites, or, very preferably, in actual arcades.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think that I've played any games that came out specifically in 2017. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is the closest at 2016.

0|0
    0|0
  • Persona 5 and horizon zero dawn

0|1
    0|0
    • Why? :/.

• They both have good story. Persona 5 has over 100 hours in gameplay. Horizon got the graphics looking really good. Persona 5 graphics isn't the best, but it made up due to the art which is out of this world.

• Fortnite of course.

0|0
    1|0
  • Nier: Automata was really great.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just a game things

0|0
    0|1
  • State of Decay,

0|0
    0|0