What were some of your favorite Video Games from 2017? Why were they your favorites?

There's this amazing game one of my favorite YouTubers played last year so I'm curious if anyone has played it

313

Most Helpful Girl

• Persona 5, atelier firis, breath of the wild, atelier Sophie, little inferno, psychopass, that's You, splatoon 2, overcooked. Can't remember what else came out that year that I played

• Why were they your favorites?

• what are the atelier games about?

• Each ones got a different story but basically you are an alchemist. There's fighting, time management, crafting, exploring, great story's etc. They are difficult to explain lol you may be better of googling them. Atelier rorona was the first one I ever played

Most Helpful Guy