Do you like reading autobiographies?

If so, which ones have your read?
Do you like reading autobiographies?

1432

Most Helpful Guys

• Scar tissue, is the only one that I can remember, I do like reading about people's lives, some people are full of them selves though, won't mention names cause they are big time criminal, so the read is not always as interesting.

• not really a genre I am interested in. There are a few that interest me - but that is due to the person not the fact it is an autobiography, or any kind of biography.

Most Helpful Girls

• Not in particular but I used to read autobiographies written by people who weren't necessarily famous but who had "things to share".
    It is good because it feels genuine but most of the time the ones I've read were really sad stories, to say the least.

• No because i don't care but i have read malala's and Nelson Mendela's autobiographies for English class

• What's your review?

• I liked both and i think both went through hardships but i liked the autobiography of Mandela more because even though he was jailed for ages only because he was asking for his rights and his wife left him and he didn't get to go to his child's funeral he stayed strong and kept fighting for what he believed in until he became president and inspired a lot of people