Do you like reading autobiographies?

If so, which ones have your read?
Do you like reading autobiographies?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Scar tissue, is the only one that I can remember, I do like reading about people's lives, some people are full of them selves though, won't mention names cause they are big time criminal, so the read is not always as interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really a genre I am interested in. There are a few that interest me - but that is due to the person not the fact it is an autobiography, or any kind of biography.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Not in particular but I used to read autobiographies written by people who weren't necessarily famous but who had "things to share".
    It is good because it feels genuine but most of the time the ones I've read were really sad stories, to say the least.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because i don't care but i have read malala's and Nelson Mendela's autobiographies for English class

1|0
    0|0
    • What's your review?

• I liked both and i think both went through hardships but i liked the autobiography of Mandela more because even though he was jailed for ages only because he was asking for his rights and his wife left him and he didn't get to go to his child's funeral he stayed strong and kept fighting for what he believed in until he became president and inspired a lot of people

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• Fuck yeah especially of those that have similar backgrounds/struggles as my own. Even though its not an autobiography I did enjoy “Ali back in Action “ plus it comes with a dvd as well

0|0
    0|0
  • What Does This Button Do? by Bruce Dickinson is just such a joy to read. I recommend it to anyone even if you don't like reading.

0|1
    0|0
  • Two recents are both South Africans: "Long Walk to Freedom" by Mandela and the one by Trevor Noah about his childhood.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's thanks to autobiographies I'm getting savvy I learned from really people and see what they did and how they did it to get what they wanted to get

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. So I guess I'll have to browse the comments.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to love it, but that was when I was in 2nd grade. So not for 10 years. Can't remember from back then

0|0
    0|0
  • The last autobiography I remember reading was for Adam Sandler, in 8th grade lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I don't give much credence to the words people wrote about themselves

0|0
    0|0
  • Not much of a reader. But I read soccer autobiography. Fan of soccer

0|0
    0|0
  • I love reading them. Morrissey has a wonderful autobiography

0|0
    0|0
  • what do you wanna get?
    I have read many autobiographies

0|0
    0|0
  • Never have an hate Douchebag's making mocumentary movies lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No I do not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just read the most important part

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if I wrote them. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I like autofellatio.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Why care about others

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer reading literature instead

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on who it's about

0|0
    0|0
  • What's that?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like reading in general

0|0
    0|0
  • No I hate that

0|0
    0|0
  • Always

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don’t

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are nice , I like mein kampf

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do

0|0
    0|0
  • I read Jim Belushi's, hilarious

0|0
    0|0
  • I read Mein Kampf xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll read them if I care about the person

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. I have read malala Yusuf Zia's autobiography and A. p. J. Kalam's and more but i forgot their name. . Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I love authobiographies. My favourite one is " The house of the dead" by Fyodor Dostoevsky ♥

0|0
    0|0
  • I like reading the ends of the autobiographies and biographies in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i read the autobiographies of famous politicians and people during my elementaty days

0|0
    0|0
  • I just finished reading Gabrielle Union’s and Tiffany Haddish’s loved them so relatable

0|0
    0|0
  • My last read documentary was by Walter Isaacson of Steve Jobs, it was fantastic 😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I usually watch documentaries.

0|0
    0|0
  • Richard Feynman's.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, do you like?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes