What YouTube videos, do you prefer the most?

I am interested to find out what type of videos you like to watch on YouTube. There are 7 Options so please take your time to think as hard as you can.
Cheers
  • Travel Vlogs
    Vote A
  • Short Random Funny
    Vote B
  • Spirituality
    Vote C
  • Encouragement
    Vote D
  • How To-
    Vote E
  • Relationships
    Vote F
  • Personal Stories
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• um what? my YouTube interests aren't really listed. I like animation kinds (domics, jaidenanimations, odd1sout) and also some fandom videos (like the channel that does Star Wars meme videos, Star Wars Tricks I think). As well as ASAP Science, Kurzgesagt (I love!!!), CGPGrey.
    So, listed:
    - Informative
    - animation
    - fandom (especially Star Wars)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• The funny stuff

1|0
    0|0
  • Reaction videos, music, funny videos. And those types of videos where they go in public and ask questions like "what do you think of ___?" Or "why do you think ___ is ___?"

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends sometimes I want to watch some funny videos and then I want to watch some creepy videos

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish there were an "all of the above " option... I love watching YouTube, I'm obsessed with Brave Wilderness atm. 😀

0|0
    0|0
  • How to- cook, makeup, hair mostly but any good video with short duration is tempting also

0|0
    0|0
  • Voted B but i was on youtube in a girlfight getting hammered it was viewed over 50,000 times

0|0
    0|0
  • I greatly enjoy watching funny videos and let's plays (especially of horror games.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Tutorials. funny. documentary cooking videos. A little of everything

0|0
    0|0
  • I only use YouTube for ASMR videos.

0|0
    0|0
  • How to. Because I love make-up!

0|0
    0|0
  • there's no gameplay option? I like to watch game videos mainly bcs i can't afford those high specs PC or game consoles thats why people showing gameplay is a blessings for me

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

Recommended myTakes