Does being a celebrity mean you forfeit your right to privacy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone has a right to their privacy no matter what their occupation is.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No every one has the right to privacy just because they give that privacy up dosent mean they did not have it

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• No, I don't think so. Everyone has that right.

Whats your opinion on this?

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree with you. I think everyone has a right to privacy, or at least to separate private from professional life.

• Yeah, but I really think celebrity should enjoy a private life. But it's media that is responsible for running behind them and making controversies to gain more popularity for their respective channel.

What do you think on it?

• if I became famous I would file restraining orders on literally every media outlet and anyone who took my picture and make it so they can't take my picture unless they are in outer space.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's a really good question. In some aspects, I think that it does. Once you have put yourself our there for all to see, you are basically giving up your privacy. Then with fans and photographers, your every move is under a microscope.
    There are many celebrities who do keep their professional lives separated from their private lives, but, they are far and few between.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. There are some celebs who live private lives. But then ones who don’t want you to THINK they’re forced to give it up. Even though some give it up themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • it means people will be more willing to invade your privacy

1|0
    0|0
  • I think celebrities have right to have two personas, one for public and one for private which doesn't concern anyone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Technically no but the public will infringe on your privacy. This is the life of a celebrity.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Some celebrities are great at keeping their lives private.

0|0
    0|0
  • No definitely not it's your personal life and right

1|0
    0|0
  • In practice, yes. How can you call yourself a celebrity if people don't know what you're doing every minute of the day?

0|0
    0|0
  • Tough one, if they do lose it, it must happen right when they gain a fake sense of political righteousness.

0|0
    0|0
  • It shouldn't but it does. I could theorize as to why and be about 60% correct. Shy Town.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you are now a doorknob in a public restroom, everyone gets a turn.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but the public or a large part expect a forfeiture...

0|0
    0|0
  • No and paparazzi are cancerous.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sadly yes. It shouldn't be but it is.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, it just means that everybody else thinks that

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, it does

0|0
    0|0
  • You got it.

0|0
    0|0
  • In a certain way yes it does. For a percentage.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• Hell no

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah a friend I have who’s a celebrity has had to give up his privacy. He can’t go out without poeple coming over every 10 seconds which he doesn’t mind if they are polite and once we got really drunk and he started vomiting. I had to use my coat to cover him up because it wouldn’t have been on the news and made him look bad and he would have gotten a lot of hate for it. And who wants a coat over their face when they are being sick and walking?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes