People with the nintendo switch, do you like it?

Was it worth the investment? Do you still play the DS if you have the Switch? Are the current games for it out now (other than Breath of the Wild) worth getting? Does it still work well with potato internet connection?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like Mario Kart 8 and Disgaea 5 on my Switch. I haven't played Mario Odyssey or Zelda on it yet. I'm looking forward to Mario Tennis Aces and Project Octopath Travler.
    I like it as a second system to own from this generation, but I wouldn't have wanted it to be my only system this generation.
    Oh, I do have Minecraft on it too. It's good for when I am going to be away from home and will have hours with nothing to do.
    I do still use my 3ds XL, mostly for the eshop old school games.

If you don't have much money, I would recommend the 2ds XL and a bunch of older games from the eshop for the same price of just the Switch console. If that isn't a concern then get the Switch.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I love the Nintendo switch! So far I love Super Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and Arms for it! I also just got The new Kirby game which I haven’t had a chance to play yet but looks exciting! Overall, with Super Smash bros. Coming at the end of this year, I will have pretty much every game I want for a console 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • It is absolutely amazing. Easily worth the $300 and most of the big 1st party games released for it have been equally as amazing. If you’ve got the money, go for it.

It’s only downfall is the battery but it’s not terrible.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’ve been itching to get one. Along with Zelda there is:
    Skyrim
    Mario kart
    Mario odyssey
    Pokemon (eventually)?
    Bomberman

Might wait for the next handheld though, this one is a good effort but just a hair short of being powerful enough or lasting long enough.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes