People with the nintendo switch, do you like it?

Was it worth the investment? Do you still play the DS if you have the Switch? Are the current games for it out now (other than Breath of the Wild) worth getting? Does it still work well with potato internet connection?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I like Mario Kart 8 and Disgaea 5 on my Switch. I haven't played Mario Odyssey or Zelda on it yet. I'm looking forward to Mario Tennis Aces and Project Octopath Travler.
    I like it as a second system to own from this generation, but I wouldn't have wanted it to be my only system this generation.
    Oh, I do have Minecraft on it too. It's good for when I am going to be away from home and will have hours with nothing to do.
    I do still use my 3ds XL, mostly for the eshop old school games.

If you don't have much money, I would recommend the 2ds XL and a bunch of older games from the eshop for the same price of just the Switch console. If that isn't a concern then get the Switch.