What's the funniest joke you have ever heard?

It can be in any language or from any culture. Just please provide a translation and/or explanation.

29

Most Helpful Guy

• Why won't a Jewish man to down on a woman?

Because it's too close to the gas chamber 😭

Blond woman is driving and gets pulled over by the cops. A blond female officer steps out. "License please" the officer requests. The blond driver proceeds to pull out a hand mirror, "Here you go!" The officer looks at it only a brief period, hands it back and says...

"Oh sorry, I didn't realize you were a cop!" πŸ˜„

Feminist walks into a bar and starts talking to the barkeep. He asks "Can I get you a breath mint... or some toilet paper?"πŸ˜–

Sometimes I make my girlfriend cry deliberately in order to get her to lose some water weight. πŸ˜‘

One of my good friends has 7 different kids all named Dwayne. I told her that it must be difficult and confusing when calling one of them. She said it wasn't hard at all...

she just calls them by their last names.

• The second one and the last one are funny!

Most Helpful Girl

• β€˜ what happens when a green bean fall off 39 floors? β€˜
    β€˜ it becomes a red bean cuz it’s bleeding β€˜
    Cold joke haha