What's the funniest joke you have ever heard?

It can be in any language or from any culture. Just please provide a translation and/or explanation.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Why won't a Jewish man to down on a woman?

Because it's too close to the gas chamber 😭

Blond woman is driving and gets pulled over by the cops. A blond female officer steps out. "License please" the officer requests. The blond driver proceeds to pull out a hand mirror, "Here you go!" The officer looks at it only a brief period, hands it back and says...

"Oh sorry, I didn't realize you were a cop!" πŸ˜„

Feminist walks into a bar and starts talking to the barkeep. He asks "Can I get you a breath mint... or some toilet paper?"πŸ˜–

Sometimes I make my girlfriend cry deliberately in order to get her to lose some water weight. πŸ˜‘

One of my good friends has 7 different kids all named Dwayne. I told her that it must be difficult and confusing when calling one of them. She said it wasn't hard at all...

she just calls them by their last names.

0|0
    0|0
    • The second one and the last one are funny!

Most Helpful Girl

• β€˜ what happens when a green bean fall off 39 floors? β€˜
    β€˜ it becomes a red bean cuz it’s bleeding β€˜
    Cold joke haha

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• This is the funniest joke in the world but i have not heard it myself yet :3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ienp4J3pW7U

0|0
    0|0
  • "If democratic elections were able to actually make a difference, they would've been made illegal a long time ago."
    "The only real difference between today and 50 years ago is that back then, people showered when they came back from work, but now they shower before they go."
    "You cannot joke away the financial crisis... Even though it was possible to joke it into existence."
    "We don't celebrate Christmas. We've never understood what's so special about Christmas. There's a man born every day who thinks he's God."
    "I often think about how weird milk is... I mean, if you saw a cow for the first time... Would you think... "I think I'll squeeze those things down there and drink whatever comes out"?
    All translated from a Swedish comedy group, pride of my hometown ever since 1982 all the way up to today.

1|1
    0|0
  • The issue is that some of the best jokes I know are puns and they're impossible to translate.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can thank the Aussies for this one.

How do you get a gay guy to fuck a woman.

Shit in her cunt.

0|1
    0|1
  • I have a joke in our own language, explaining it to u won't make u enjoy the joke.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's the smartest things that ever went out Trump's mouth?
    1. air
    2. Putin's dick

0|0
    0|0
  • *insert name of Deity here* is real...
    always laugh hysterically at that one

0|0
    0|0
  • www.jokesful.com/.../...-Trump-Jokes-1-600x300.jpg

Enough Said. Everyone is unfair except him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm kind of in shock people actually remember the jokes lmao

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes