What city would you swear to protect if you were a superhero &; do you want to be one in real life?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I would protect Chicago, I absolutely love Chicago, plus we definitely need protection over here in the Chicagoland area. I would love to be a superhero, someday I will be one. I'm gonna make a big dIfference in the world, just you wait 😂

• Sweet lol & Chicgo is worse than New York

• That's why we need protection. We are united as one, very friendly, and strong, unlike anywhere else I have been. We are a good city, but with crime, everyone is vulnerable. I have always, and will always, stand by Chicago.

• Nothing has ever happened to me out of the many times I have been there

Most Helpful Guy