Can anyone tell me one of their favorite jokes? need some cheering up?

Havenโ€™t really been able to be happy in a while, anything funny, doesnโ€™t matter, anything would help. Please.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• well, the other I confessed to my girlfriend that I cheated on her, was ok, felt a bit down. Anyway, that's not important, so I went on tinder right, cos I gotta sex my way out of my boring life with no girlfriend you know. Got a backup around the corner, but she ghosted me :(.

Anyways this chick wanted to hook up, I look at the picture, seem ok, her personality was like a pineapple tho. But I'm like meh, whatever, so she told me to come to her place, I'm like no bitch you come here, I'll fkn uber you. Then she's like Nah I'm too lazy asshole i'll uber ur ass. I'm like fk u I'm lazier, I'm not even going to leave my room. She's like i'm not leaving my bed fucktard. Then I realized something...

.. I'm am a pineapple too (semi-true somewhat story)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What kind of music do robots listen?

Heavy metal ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• a racist, a sexist, and moron walk into a bar, upon taking their seat the barkeep then asks "what can I get you Mr. President?"

1|0
    0|0
  • what reason why 6 is afraid of 7 ?

because ...

7 ate (8) 9

i know its lame but cheer up life is too short to feel so sad

1|0
    0|0
  • You. You are a joke๐Ÿ˜Š

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes