- Never left dry land, and never will (Anime and Manga are for weaboos)
- Got my feet wet in the shallows, but that's it (tried it, never got into it)
- Gone swimming, but stayed in the 'Mainstream Zone', close to the surface
- Dive into the 'Enthusiast Zone' every now and again
- Regularly patrol the 'Enthusiast Zone', but try to avoid sinking into 'The Dark'
- Dived into 'The Dark' before, and witnessed the horrors in its depths
- Bottom-dweller of the deepest, darkest abysses of 'The Dark'
What's the furthest you've ever delved into "The Otaku Ocean"?
What Girls Said 1
I watched Hetalia for a bit, both Ginga series, and Wolf's Rain way back in the late 2000s but that's the extent of it. The anime industry is disgusting.
What Guys Said 1
Is that real?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.