Rate this movie series: Despicable Me?

On a scale from A to F. I personally give it a A I love the Minions Rate this movie series: Despicable Me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• A+++++++++++ i love the series, it never fails to amaze me, especially the minions and their amusing behavior lmao
    so yeah i give a 9.5/10 cuz after all, nothings perfect, right?
    the series has some flaws, plot holes, unsupported characters etc etc

0|2
    0|0
  • I like them all especially the most recent one I love the goat with the one horn what she thinks is a unicorn 😂 the but minions film was rubbish

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• #1: B+, #2: C, #3: (-D). Total: C

They are just trying to squeeze every penny they can from the Minions. That is what happens today when something is successful, which is something I don't like with the movie industry.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 35

• The first movie was a cute if somewhat basic film about a guy learning to love somebody that's not him for unselfish reasons then devolved into... Whatever it is now something something Twinkies
    1: B
    2: C
    3: F

0|1
    0|0
  • 1000/10 😂 I LOVE that movie. The story is really cute and funny. The minions are hilarious. I'm a big fan of them! I even buy minion accessories. Lol

0|3
    0|0
  • Was just thinking of this one yesterday and possibly watching it again; I love the series, it's a great escape from the stress of adult life :-)

0|2
    0|0
  • F F F. I didn’t see them but they look retarded. Classic Disney movies are my favorite (I don’t like recent movies like Frozen or Moana).

0|2
    0|0
    • Your like koolaid without sugar lol

• Show All
    • Dont include Frozen.

• I join topics about things I've never experienced to tell other people how much I dislike them. New things suck and y'all just brainwashed by popular culture.

• The first one was the best.
    Both the sequels was shit.

0|2
    0|0
  • The first one was great, second one was okay, didn’t see the third one or the Minion movie but I heard they weren’t too good.

0|2
    0|0
  • D+. Good story concept, however what gives it a low grade is how annoying many of the characters are. It's a shame that they end up messing up the movie to a level where you can't look past it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I LOVE ANGES TO THE MOON AND BACK. SHE IS ME IN CARTOON FORM. A/100 I don't know what else you want from me except for me to say that its fantastic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give them an average of a C, after you've seen them twice that's enough.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like it. So childish. And I don't really understand why people love those minions so much.

0|1
    0|0
  • 7/10

0|2
    0|0
  • 10/10 I love minions lol

0|2
    0|0
  • A for the first , B for true second.. F for last

0|2
    0|0
  • A solid B

0|2
    0|0
  • A !!!

0|2
    0|0
  • BBBBB

0|2
    0|0
  • B I say

0|2
    0|0
  • I give it a B.

0|2
    0|0
  • love it

0|2
    0|0
  • B :)

0|2
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 57

• I think it went from A (original), to A+ (sequel), to hard D (prequel), to B (Latest).
    Honestly it is progressing the same way Ice Age did, and I'm very disappointed..
    Overall I'd give the specific series an A, but if you include the Minions movie then a B-. I just don't like that kind of humor. It makes me feel very weird and uncomfortable.

0|1
    0|0
  • The first one was a B-, a good enjoyable film but nothing too special. However the sequels and the Minion movie ruined it. But the studio definitely redeemed themselves with Sing. Now Sing was a great movie, one of the best animated movies of recent years in my opinion, plus I love the music in it

0|1
    0|0
  • I loved it up until the last one. The last one didn't have quite the same feeling as the other 2. It sort of felt unimaginative and filler. However, I do really like the offshoot, "The Minions" movie.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely an A. This series imprinted on many lives including my own. Great series

0|1
    0|0
  • C. Id give the first a B and the 2nd a B but the third was awful and the minions movie itself was just a soulless cash grab. So overall: C

0|1
    0|0
  • First movie a solid B 2nd movie a B- 3rd film a D- and the minions spinoff a C- for retconning their origin story

0|1
    0|0
  • B. My kids enjoy it and I get done amusement out of them too but there are other kids movies I'd rather watch.

0|1
    0|0
  • I thought the first one was okay and it only went downhill since.
    I'm honestly not sure if your justification is bait.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't seen it. I often find it hard to get into kid's movies so I couldn't rate this particular film series but I look forward to more of these questions if you plan on doing more.

0|0
    0|0
  • C+. Funny and enjoyable. Not my favourite though xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup I don't watch tv so it's gonna be a 10/10 why? Cuz obviously u asked from a to f and I haven't seen it so I'm giving an unacceptable answer which is acceptable to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give the first one a B, the other 2 movies deserve a low D

0|0
    0|0
  • C. Passable but unremarkable. Pretty low effort stuff

0|1
    0|0
  • The first one was good. The minions are over-rated by the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I give it a solid c- it takes a classic trope and turns it every which way over a 3 movie course

0|0
    0|0
  • A😊loved them

0|1
    0|0
  • A for 1 and 2 d for 3

1|1
    0|0
  • Like a B, but the minions bring it down to a D

0|1
    0|0
  • A