Rate this movie series: Despicable Me?

On a scale from A to F. I personally give it a A I love the Minions Rate this movie series: Despicable Me?

3758

Most Helpful Girls

• A+++++++++++ i love the series, it never fails to amaze me, especially the minions and their amusing behavior lmao
    so yeah i give a 9.5/10 cuz after all, nothings perfect, right?
    the series has some flaws, plot holes, unsupported characters etc etc

• I like them all especially the most recent one I love the goat with the one horn what she thinks is a unicorn 😂 the but minions film was rubbish

Most Helpful Guy

• #1: B+, #2: C, #3: (-D). Total: C

They are just trying to squeeze every penny they can from the Minions. That is what happens today when something is successful, which is something I don't like with the movie industry.