Is this dress worn by Elizabeth Hurley inappropriate for her age and the occasion?

She wore this dress on her son, Damien's 16th birthday and was bashed a lot on Instagram for it. Most people said that the dress is inappropriate for her age and the occassion and that it was embarrassing to see her wear that. She could've at least covered up in front of her almost adult son. Some others felt that it was ok to wear the dress and people were just bashing Hurley because she's still got a great bod at her age. I personally think it's too revealing and slutty and embarrassing as well.

92131

Most Helpful Guys

• nothing wrong with her age, but at her son's party it is not appropriate at all.

• She's blatantly attention whoring. It's on her son's birthday, a celebration of his birth, but she's still trying to get attention for herself during an activity that isn't supposed to be focused on her.

I'd say she has deep validation issues and uses her body to get the easiest attention a woman can obtain from people... using secondary sexual qualities... at her kids B-day parties... which is kinda not the place you should be convincing others of how fuckable you are.

... And she gets the attention, and if I was her man I'd slap her for that. ... and that brings me to a load of questions (because I don't know who this woman is)... who's her man? His Dad? Why isn't he around? If you were that man, would you still be around with a woman acting like this?

I wouldn't... too needy, attention whoring, and it wouldn't be worth it in the long run.

Most Helpful Girls

• She's 52 years old and she has a better body than half the women I know that are half her age!
    If I look like that when I'm 52 I won't give a shit what anyone thinks. She's clearly worked for her body so why shouldn't she show it off.
    If anything, in a way I think women should find her inspiring, she's fit and confident in herself at 52 years old!
    That's a far better role model than a celebrity that's earned her status because she had a porn flick released.
    I don't think she's wrong at all to wear that. It is revealing but I don't think she looks slutty. However, I'm not sure I would agree with her wearing it to her 16 year olds birthday party.

• In my opinion it's definitely not inappropriate for her age, because I don't see what that has to do with anything. It would be different if she was like 15 and wearing that, but she's an adult, so I really don't think of that as a good argument. Now, is it inappropriate for the occasion? I wouldn't want somebody coming to my birthday party dressed in a dress that revealing, but she most likely planned the party herself, so she also makes the dress code.

• Wtf so was everyone supposed to come half naked? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I don't see her son shirtless.