What are some things that you’ve recently gotten into or have taken a fascination in?

I recently got into open water and deep sea SCUBA diving. I want to take a certification class in the near future

0|2

Most Helpful Girls

• Pole dancing.

My aunt goes to polefit classes and recently got a pole installed in her home. I had a go and it was great fun, she's invited me to go with her to her classes.
    My abdomen and shoulders hurt. I did not realise clinging to a pole for 20 minutes would hurt so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now I'm obsessed with teaching myself how to play the guitar :) I'm in love with the process of making music and songwriting and have been so consumed by it lately :) Next I'll probably learn the ukelele aha :P

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Cosplay. Been doing it nearly a year now. Went to Calgary Comic Expo as Deadpool (and got pic with Stan Lee! ) last April, then as a Borg (got selfie with Garrett Wang) in Edmonton in last September).

Really fun playing characters. I am "Griddlock Cosplay" on YouTube, if you wanna see.

0|0
    0|0
  • "I recently got into open water and deep sea SCUBA diving. I want to take a certification class in the near future"

I've done open water at a depth of 65 feet or so.
    Great experience man, definitely recommend.

Recently I've become interested in Real Life Self Defense, hope to go to the range once more to practice getting shots on target at a farther distance.

But man are bullets expensive in Canada, at a gun range you're paying like $1.30 - $3.0 per shot.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• Different types of art

0|0
    0|0
  • Eating healthy! I have wanted to for awhile because my body keeps on rejecting the junk I put in it now. So I went to the store today and got healthy foods. And I want to really stick with it this time. Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been studying John Dee a bit, vibration and frequency, fractals.

Making things from scratch (healthier), like soap, sauces and bread.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's cool. I've been watching gardening videos and cleaning videos lately. I think I've become and adult now.

0|1
    0|0
  • I went on a diet. I'm probably going to get sick of this after a few weeks and not have any results.

0|0
    0|0
    • Counting calories always gives results. Finding the right amount so that you don't feel like shit is the hard part.

• Studying psychology and counseling people who’ve been abused

0|0
    0|0
  • Watching police officers and dog handlers at work on the programs. Particularly dog handlers fascinate me, and I'm aspiring to be one once I graduate college, too

0|0
    0|0
  • Jujitsu

0|1
    0|0
    • I do Jiu-jitsu

• Show All
    • I’m sure you were.

• PLM you should go check out my catfish question
      I want your opinion😂

• My new dildo... Just saying.

2|5
    0|0
  • Sleeping. It’s my new hobby. Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • The subconsious reason of the fear of death.

0|0
    0|0
  • Korean dramas world 😭😭😭😭😭

1|0
    0|0
  • Hiking. I want to go hiking in Oregon so bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • See film open water...

0|0
    0|0
  • Balls, they are very fascinating to me 🤔

0|1
    0|0
  • Comics and writing

0|0
    0|0
  • Lots! I’m always looking for my next challenge. Sailing is my most recent.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 35

• Probably would be Krav Maga and stick fighting. I’ve done mma for years but I was mostly doing it for the pure fun of it but I wanted to branch out learn something new and more effective in a real life situation

0|0
    0|0
  • this is no longer very recent but the latest thing I can think of was an interest in Thrawn since I only knew him from Star Wars Rebels; then the series ended and now I'm waiting till summer to have time to read all the books

0|0
    0|0
  • That's wassup PLM.. I might too just to get the fear of water, and the Ocean and it's creatures outta me.. LOL.. But I recently got fascinated wit The (non-Canon) Star Wars Lore for some reason..

0|0
    0|0
  • Linux. I may do a question or take on it soon. I am so tired of MS Windows. It is an elephant with weak knees.
    ~JSmith

0|1
    0|0
  • Shortwave Radio listening via the internet (websdr. ewi. utwente. nl:8901).
    This one is out of The Netherlands, but I wish there was a "receiver"
    with this kind of sophistication based in the USA.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am learning to drive a car and it is a lot of fun for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Flying sea planes, far cry 5 is to blame. I have a dream now to fly and land a seaplane in the middle of a isolated lake, jump onto the cab and start fishing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Scuba is pretty awesome, I bought a sailboat 2 years ago, have been living on it and sailing it. Best time of my life!

0|0
    0|0
  • I recently found out about GaG and have taken an interest in it

0|1
    0|0
  • Youtube I'm actually working on starting a new youtube channel hopefully my first post will be up during the summer maybe early June

1|0
    0|0
  • Im getting a podcast or two started up and I've most recently taken up cosplay and prop making

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy training, holidaying, crypto, cars, motorbikes, watches

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, I’m trying to learn guitar and piano if that counts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eating healthier, exercising more, and learning Hebrew

0|0
    0|0
  • horse-riding, fishing, drinking, smoking, cattle-herding, anal sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Learning more on digital marketing. I'm still looking for courses to take online tho

0|0
    0|0
  • Music and pool
    🎸🎶🎱🎱

0|0
    0|0
  • Archery

0|1
    0|0
  • Probability and gambling (is bad for your health)

0|0
    0|0
  • Eating healthy working out

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes