What are some things that you’ve recently gotten into or have taken a fascination in?

I recently got into open water and deep sea SCUBA diving. I want to take a certification class in the near future

2037

Most Helpful Girls

• Pole dancing.

My aunt goes to polefit classes and recently got a pole installed in her home. I had a go and it was great fun, she's invited me to go with her to her classes.
    My abdomen and shoulders hurt. I did not realise clinging to a pole for 20 minutes would hurt so much.

• Right now I'm obsessed with teaching myself how to play the guitar :) I'm in love with the process of making music and songwriting and have been so consumed by it lately :) Next I'll probably learn the ukelele aha :P

Most Helpful Guys

• Cosplay. Been doing it nearly a year now. Went to Calgary Comic Expo as Deadpool (and got pic with Stan Lee! ) last April, then as a Borg (got selfie with Garrett Wang) in Edmonton in last September).

Really fun playing characters. I am "Griddlock Cosplay" on YouTube, if you wanna see.

• "I recently got into open water and deep sea SCUBA diving. I want to take a certification class in the near future"

I've done open water at a depth of 65 feet or so.
    Great experience man, definitely recommend.

Recently I've become interested in Real Life Self Defense, hope to go to the range once more to practice getting shots on target at a farther distance.

But man are bullets expensive in Canada, at a gun range you're paying like $1.30 - $3.0 per shot.