What do think could help Star Wars episode 9 to actually be good, to make up for episode 8? And what are your expectations for Solo?

I have my own ideas, but I'm not asking anyone if they would like to know what they are. I'm asking about your ideas.

But as for Solo, I don't really have any high expectations for it, not even sure if I'm interested in seeing it.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like the actor playing Solo, he looks pretty old for being young. Also I totally hate Rose, so stupid what disney did with that sub plot. But I hope the Solo movie will be great, I plan on taking my boyfriend on the day it comes out :)

0|1
    0|0
    • I completely agree that who they picked for being Solo is completely wrong, but I would say that for the age factor, but because he doesn't look or sound right. And I also hate the sub plot for Rose. I have no problem with her acting abilities, but the plot was boring & pointless, which ended up being a complete waste of time. I also want to know who Snoke is, because it's most unsatisfying to not understand the motivation behind the character.

• I know I want a full report about Snoke! and yeah I don't have anything against the actor just the plot of Rose

• Exactly 👍

Most Helpful Guy

• The sequels are a loss. Feminism killed the series. There is no saving a sinking ship.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I haven't watched a Star Wars movie in years.

0|1
    0|0
    • Definitely don't restart with the Disney ones, so far there disappointing. Too much build-up & too much mystery with no answers, not even hints to make it interesting.

What Guys Said 2

• It won't be. It's a rehash for the new generation but so far lacks depth.

0|2
    0|0
  • It feels way too Disney now

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes