What do think could help Star Wars episode 9 to actually be good, to make up for episode 8? And what are your expectations for Solo?

I have my own ideas, but I'm not asking anyone if they would like to know what they are. I'm asking about your ideas.

But as for Solo, I don't really have any high expectations for it, not even sure if I'm interested in seeing it.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like the actor playing Solo, he looks pretty old for being young. Also I totally hate Rose, so stupid what disney did with that sub plot. But I hope the Solo movie will be great, I plan on taking my boyfriend on the day it comes out :)

• I completely agree that who they picked for being Solo is completely wrong, but I would say that for the age factor, but because he doesn't look or sound right. And I also hate the sub plot for Rose. I have no problem with her acting abilities, but the plot was boring & pointless, which ended up being a complete waste of time. I also want to know who Snoke is, because it's most unsatisfying to not understand the motivation behind the character.

• I know I want a full report about Snoke! and yeah I don't have anything against the actor just the plot of Rose

• Exactly 👍

Most Helpful Guy

• The sequels are a loss. Feminism killed the series. There is no saving a sinking ship.