What's a good idea for a movie that hasn't been done yet?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm surprised nobody ever made a movie about Paul von Lettow-Vorbeck. He was a German general in Africa during WW1. He only had an army of about 12000 (Germans and Africans), but he faced off against a British army of about 300,000. He was resourceful, constantly on the move, and won several victories. He was never defeated or captured, and only surrendered after Germany lost the war. Years later, Hitler offered him the rank of Field Marshall, but Vorbeck didn't care for the Nazis, and told Hitler, "Go fuck yourself!"

Most Helpful Girl

• A psychiatrist that fall in love with her patient psycho killer and little by little she is trying to change him with the power of love... hahahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂