What is the meaning of life, the universe and everything?

I will give you a hint: MOVIE REFERENCE.
    Vote A
  • I don't know what the hell this is
    Vote B
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy. "Deep Thought"'s calculated solution to the "meaning" of life. or if 42 is flipped upside down, then it would look like 2b, meaning it could simply meant "to be", or "to exist".

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• (from God's word for those who speak English, the king james bible (not the modern perversions, they come from the vatican and whole perverted manuscript text type then that of the king james) i can answer this question with one verse)

Ecclesiastes 12:13 "Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: For this is the whole duty of man."

0|0
    0|0
  • its not a movie reference it’s a book reference. Douglas Adams “a hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy”

1|0
    0|0
    • They made a movie too :D I have never read the book lol. Not a super fan. Just wanted to post something light for once lmao

• Show All
    • I’m sure you can find an audio book version of it somewhere. It’s kind of a big deal.

• I fall asleep to audio books... case in point, I am writing a novel, I recorded me reading a couple of chapters. In a matter of thirty minutes I was asleep...

• The meaning is to learn, experience and gain wisdom to take back with you when you move on. The only way to experience emotion is to have individual thought. The only way to experience LIFE is to think that you only have one. The only way to you can truly appreciate the good is to experience the negative aspects and challenges. The Meaning is the Effort you are willing to put into finding out. Just my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no meaning and the movie is Robot Monster
    https://youtu.be/cq9IKsH9BXg

0|0
    0|0
  • Life is utterly meaningless, you get born, you have a shit miserable time, then you die and it's like you never existed in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever you want it to be. That's what Deep Thought was saying.

42 ASCI *
    As in A:/*. exp

0|0
    0|0
  • 42 !!!
    For the idiots with no geek culture read / watch : The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

0|1
    0|0
  • Im not sure about that, but i know the meaning of life is hidden in pain, misery and suffering

0|0
    0|0
  • No meaning

1|0
    0|0
  • Imagine waiting 7.5 million years for that lol

1|0
    0|0
  • All hail 42!

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't forget your towel. and Don't Panic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have my Guide and towel. I'm good to go

0|1
    0|0
  • Actually, it's 68

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 (i typed more letters)

0|0
    0|0
  • Babel fish required

0|0
    0|0
  • You know that the book is far better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • What?

0|0
    0|0
  • Those Two numbers

0|0
    0|0
  • banging hot chicks.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Isn't that more like a book reference?

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheesecake

0|0
    0|0
  • No meaning

0|1
    0|0
  • It is happiness, love, peace

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes