What is on your Spotify playlist?

What genres are you into?

Do you have funky names for your playlists?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I have weird playlists that fit either specific moods I’m in or specific genres, but they’re all really boring names. I’m honestly into most genres so it’s a really weird mix on my Spotify

• Honestly, I have a bit of everything all over the place. I have ones for specific moods too. One of my favorites is Crusin' for a Brusin' or 'Metal On' lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Musical theatre. And my funniest playlist is "R Rated Musical Theatre Songs" which is where I put all the sexually explicit ones which I play whenever I either want to scandalize someone or be immature with my friends.