What is on your Spotify playlist?

What genres are you into?

Do you have funky names for your playlists?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have weird playlists that fit either specific moods I’m in or specific genres, but they’re all really boring names. I’m honestly into most genres so it’s a really weird mix on my Spotify

0|0
    0|0
    • Honestly, I have a bit of everything all over the place. I have ones for specific moods too. One of my favorites is Crusin' for a Brusin' or 'Metal On' lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Musical theatre. And my funniest playlist is "R Rated Musical Theatre Songs" which is where I put all the sexually explicit ones which I play whenever I either want to scandalize someone or be immature with my friends.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Mines filled with all of the electric crap I used to like in the past years

0|0
    0|0
    • Time to make new playlists! lol

• 😂 I only made it for someone who asked, and I still listen to some of my new electric crap ;) but its just on my itunes music. I dont use spotify

• Everything except country (i do have country rock and southern rock however). Rap 80s-modern day hip hop, alt, classic, hard rock, indie u name it. I got it

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything really just not content

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a gym playlist when I listen to music to never give up.
    Have a sex playlist for me and my girl when we have sex
    A playlist of all those song I used to vibe to them, just for memories

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you have a road trip playlist?

• No, which sucks cause I need to make one.
      But I have a heartbroken playlist
      When I was heartbroken.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes