Who's up for a quick game play?

It's just like truth or dear with a little change
here

you choose if you want to get questioned or want to ask one.
ask me a question or let me ask you. your choice :D x

* Note: just speak the truth :D
  • Yes, I'm!
  • Nop, sorry!

416

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 15

• What was the age when you louse your virginity and how was the experience?

• I'll answer one

• Ask away...

• What is the weirdest thing you have seen in someone else’s home?

• I made a previous post that would give me away considering it was done anon so i would rather not say just yet. Once i close the question i would be glad to mention it. Fun isn't the best word for it. It can be a nightmare at times. It's very easy to get fired here though, i work around ASU and Mesa colleges though and whenever i get an apartment it's a Yay! and a FUCK!!! at the same time. Apartments can be easy or a pain in the ass and the college apartments are always a blast. I've been invited to parties after work a lot too.

• you can mention in text me lol if not here, i'm by the way looking for adventure these days. evening planing to move.

• I'm game, shoot.

• Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do?

• What's the hardest thing you ever did, by the way?

• i won't even think of that either, lol

• Ask me

• What’s your favorite viral YouTube video?

• That is probably that weird Russian singer, we found it before it became viral (even tho it wasn't that much viral) and we had lot of fun with it

• Sure why not. Ask away...

• What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?

• I don't really know. Never been too adventurous when it came to food, and never travelled outside of Europe or US, cuisine is pretty standard. When I grew out my facial hair i did used to to chew on my moustache. Is eating hair of you own face strange?

• lol it makes me vomit, but everyone have their own mind set, I don't know really

• Sure why not, got a question for me?

• If your five-year-old self suddenly found themselves inhabiting your current body, what would your five-year-old self do first?

• Play guitar. I wanted to play guitar at 5 years old, but I couldn't play on a full sized guitar, and I was told to just wait to learn until I was bigger. So if I was just all of a sudden bigger, guess what I could do haha

• hahaha...

• Shoot.
    I'm not telling you my credit card number.

• Hit me, bro

• I m in ask me

• What would you do if you found out your best friend was getting cheated on?

• Ask away bro

• Challenge accepted,! What is your question?

• When was the last time you were caught in a lie?

• When my dad found out I was downloading an R rated movie, then I said it was a family comedy movie. And he gave me a earful

• lol, i'll be sure not to get caught now.

• I'm ready for it

• Ask away, d00d.

• Alright, I'm game