What artist do you want new music from?

Ariana Grandes new song is coming out in 16 days everybodyyyyy
i mean it hasn’t been confirmed by Ariana, it was just a rumor but then Ariana’s manager LIKED the post that said it. That’s basicallllllly confirmation that it’s true.

ALSO WE HAVE EVIDENCE THAT THE SONG IS CALLED ‘NO TEARS LEFT TO CRY’
3 weeks ago this guy posted a video and he said “I know someone who is working with Ariana on her new music video and the song is called There are no tears left to cry or something like that”

he's obviously not a reliable source but GUESS WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THAT
a couple days ago Ariana was seen at Disney Land and she was wearing a shirt that said “No tears left to cry”
and when you look up the shirt, it’s no where to be found on the internet

ariana posted on her story using these emojis “💧🌧”

and then Arianas hair stylist posted a picture of them together with “💧” in the caption. supposedly he put “🚫💧” at first but then deleted it.

Then when someone commented “no tears left to cry?” On the picture, her stylist LIKED THE COMMENT

she's coming. Hold onto your fucking wigs. Dangerous Woman era is officially over. AG4 is coming and it’s gonna out sell all of your favorites
Ariana’s new song is out and tbh I’m a little disappointed. I like the song. But I don’t love it. It’s catchy though.
And she teased the track list for her fourth album in the video. The titles of the songs sound bad lol like “god is a woman” is the title of one of the songs
wtf is that song gonna sound like?
It’s stupid to judge songs by the titles tho

I hope this is like the Dangerous Woman era where the first song she released was kinda bad (Focus) but then the rest of the album is great

1531

Most Helpful Girls

• IM LITERALLY FREAKING OUT OVER ARIANA YOU HAVE NO IDEA I LOVE HER SO MUCH!! IM SO READY FOR HER NEXT ALBUM AND TOUR. HER STUFF GOT ME THROUGH DEEP SHIT!!

Most Helpful Guys

• Supposedly Ozzy Osbourne is writing writing a new album with my favorite guitarist Zakk Wylde. Jimi Hendrix' studio also just released previously unreleased recordings of well known Hendrix songs. Can't wait to listen to that. AC/DC (or what's left of it anyways) is making a new album and well. I'm skeptical but I'll have a listen.

• Ludwig van Beethoven. He's been living off his fame for like 200 years. He's a joke. Where's the new shit?