Superpowers Why?

If you could choose which superpower and why?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Control minds because world domination would be about as easy as it gets. It would be embarrassing if I could control minds and still couldn't take over the world.

The power to freely hop from between the multiverse as a sort of spectator. It would basically become impossible to be board as all the possibilities would be just as interesting as it is abundant.

The power to repel or pull things towards me infinity, kind of like a stronger version of the force. Killing me would basically be impossible since no matter what anyone would send towards me wouldn't be able to reach me. World domination would be a little more difficult than if I could control minds however it would make for a more hands on and dramatic experience.

Most Helpful Girl

• Mindreading. I want to know what people actually think about me