Superpowers Why?

If you could choose which superpower and why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Control minds because world domination would be about as easy as it gets. It would be embarrassing if I could control minds and still couldn't take over the world.

The power to freely hop from between the multiverse as a sort of spectator. It would basically become impossible to be board as all the possibilities would be just as interesting as it is abundant.

The power to repel or pull things towards me infinity, kind of like a stronger version of the force. Killing me would basically be impossible since no matter what anyone would send towards me wouldn't be able to reach me. World domination would be a little more difficult than if I could control minds however it would make for a more hands on and dramatic experience.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Mindreading. I want to know what people actually think about me

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• The ability to stop time.
    That way I could blackmail the whole world into making me supreme leader of the world.
    And if they fail to do this, time stops, and in less than 20 minutes every human without an oxygen tank dies and once those tanks run dry they would die as well.
    The nuclear reaction that takes place inside every single star, to include our sun would stop, the entire universe would go dark and not only would life end on Earth but everywhere in the entire universe.

0|0
    0|0
  • To know any and all Lies!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Shapeshifting, almost any other power can be obtained somehow with shapeshifting. Flight? Turn into a bird. Crush your enemies? Turn into Godzilla and step on their house.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ability to create portals, so I get go to wherever I want. The store, Cali, Japan, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • The superpower to wish for anything I wanted and it happened

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes